Subscribe Today

More race results and newsflash for 04 F7 owners

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby kenlacy » January 12th, 2004, 6:16 am

Zrcat - then I reccomend all Cat riders move to your location - there must be somethin in the water there! Or maybe it was in that free gallon of oil ya got!
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby zert » January 12th, 2004, 6:21 am

Hey zrcat I'm the one who started this thread and I don't think you can call me a diehard cat hater. The Firecats have had too many problems, simple fact. I've been riding Cat since I began riding and have never been afraid to acknowledge some of their lame sleds or problematic ones. We all have our local stories and everyone has a dealer with no problems on any of their sleds, but nobody can deny that the Firecats have had some ridiculous issues!
zert

Postby RWL » January 12th, 2004, 6:43 am

[quote]I love how you Cat guys talk about how fast these F-cats are......DON'T THEY HAVE TO BE RUNNING TO WIN RACES????..I MEAN WHO THE HELL WANTS A $7,000 THROW AWAY SLED????!![/quote]Hey MM700 if you would have gotten past the 6th grade you would have learned this...Here it go's try to pay attention "NOBODY IS FORCING YOU TO PAY 7000 FOR A SLED YOU DONT WANT" BUY WHAT YOU WANT MORON!...........P.S I wonder if rob @ hardcoresledder Thinks his f-7 w/over 9000 no down time miles is a throw away sled? Keep talking you sound like a 12 year old wishin he had a sled!!!!!!!!!
"on a still summer's night you can hear the ring's flake in a rotax engine" :o
RWL

Postby drifter7 » January 12th, 2004, 6:46 am

At least MM700 knows his grammer and spelling, "go's" LOL DA
drifter7

Postby RWL » January 12th, 2004, 6:49 am

Good one drifter....You really got me man!!!!(best trash of the day award):W HA! HA! HA!...your just to good!
RWL

Postby viper_trails » January 12th, 2004, 6:52 am

Zert is right on this.. At least he can see the obvious problems.. many of you brand loyal wannabe slow cross racers just can't deal with the fact that you spent money on something that has the quality control of chicklet. For instance, riding all week last week in teh UP.. trails were NOT so good, and the 2 cats in our group both had their shocks (ACT's)go to hell. HOw come none of the other sleds had any problem? We were all riding hard on the same trails yet the cats were dragging A s s by the end of the run. ANd it was mostly the cat guys who were complaining about how much the trails sucked. I ride a viper (what cat guys call the "lumber wagon") But the old PA worked better and the shocks are much better to boot. I even paid less for it than the guys with the ZR's paid. One of the ZR's is a 700 which my viper walks right by in a race. So fast? nope! reliable? nope! Waste of hard earned money? YEP!! any cat.. i just have to ask WHY? when there are 3 better choices out there.
viper_trails

Postby raisinL » January 12th, 2004, 6:55 am

I kinda feel for the F cat owners its little stuff but the sled in whole is getting a bad rap for it. Cat should be all over this **** for a second year sled. I'd break out the welder an a couple of welds it should hold. But this is something cat should have thought through in the first place. You owners got to let them know just my opinon
raisinL

Postby zrcat » January 12th, 2004, 7:31 am

Ken, I can only sit here in amazement at the problems that are being told. Yet I see no proof anywhere. I'm not saying there isn't any issue, but hey, maybe it is demographic. How? who the phuck knows..

Zert, I know you started this thread, and like I said, I just sit in disbelief. Although your testamony did add some credibility to the claim.

I switched from Poo after many disappointing years. I get on a CAT, and have had the best riding experiences ever.

TaDa, that makes me a satisfied customer....
zrcat

Postby zrcat » January 12th, 2004, 7:33 am

Viper, are you telling me YOU are not brand loyal! Listen to you. And the BS in your post made me stand up in my chair. LMAO.
zrcat

Postby RWL » January 12th, 2004, 7:45 am

[quote] Waste of hard earned money? YEP!! any cat.. i just have to ask WHY? when there are 3 better choices out there.[/quote]Hey viper trails I just have to ask WHY are you SOOO CONCERNED with what other people ride & why?....Dude I hear the jealousy in your typing!(yama will compete some day be patient!)... SO AGAIN WHY SO BOTHERED with a sled you dont own????????..2-FUNNY!:B
RWL

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers