Subscribe Today

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby XCtorUPurZR » January 30th, 2004, 6:20 am

Let me start by saying the guys who have responded all up in arms saying im the first one up there when theres no snow, you got farts in your head. I wouldn't be caught dead on the hill and i dont give a sh#$ how much snow its got. Snow is the hills worst enemy because the clubs dont groom enough and all you got is deep bumps. Ive been to the hill five or six times and all when i first started riding. It was no first time bad experience. You obviosely havent experienced good riding like say canada, vermont, new hampshire, maine. But truth is i think MOST tug hill riders should stay clear away from those spots. Tug hill is perfect for dudes like i saw up there. Have fun, but let the truth be known, good riding starts when you leave the hill!!
Hey Phil, did you hear Cats got ball bearing hood hinges for 2004?
XCtorUPurZR

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby kittykiller » January 30th, 2004, 6:29 am

I spend a lot of time on "The Hill" Other than a few a-- holes it's a great place to go. I've never seen half the******you are talking about. Yes, they do get over whelmed when there is a lack of snow else where but I love it there and I ride a sled made for Tug Hill...A REV. Then I don't have to piss and moan about the trails being rough once in awhile.
What's yellow snow taste like ???
kittykiller

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby XCtorUPurZR » January 30th, 2004, 6:45 am

Yeah you are probably right, a REV may be the only sled that could hold up to the hill. Ive seen alot of busted up green on the trail side so i guess they havent made an ultra-cool Tug Hill Wreck and Roll edition sled like your special edition Ski-doo Rev.
XCtorUPurZR

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby mach1mikeM1M » January 30th, 2004, 6:53 am

The problem with the tug and any u.p area is that every snowmobiler is out there on the week ends and there may be to many sledders for a groomer to pull thru,so if you cant stand the conditions or sledders on the weekends then go durring the week!i will only ride th u.p durring the week days!and i love it or find state property to ride off trail,in the u.p there is some great logging roads and plaines to ride ,you dont see hardly any other riders,and its more fun! Next time you ride the hill,try and find some deep powder off trail areas,you may not get the milage but you will get the quality ride!
mach1mikeM1M

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby Yamanator » January 30th, 2004, 6:54 am

I stay away from the Hill on the weekends. What he said about idiots is 100% true... During the week however it's a different story. Trails recover from the case of weekend drunken fools. I'm on a rotating schedule. When I get my shift for the year I'm always happy to get weekdays off during the winter.

Otherwise theres plenty of other riding places in central NY that do not suffer from tughillism.
Max out or black out.
Yamanator

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby zr800newyork » January 30th, 2004, 7:11 am

opinions.....are like......(you know the rest)

nobody needs to defend where they ride...

I'll avoid all the generalizations and sterotypes.

Always two sides to any issue.
TUG HILL CRUISIN'
Sno-Goer Magazine-Nov'03 issue
zr800newyork

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby NYSonic » January 30th, 2004, 7:13 am

There's bumps on the Hill? Hmmmmmm didn't see any.
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby psycho sledder » January 30th, 2004, 7:16 am

typical groomed trail rider wussy nothin better then big whoops.
Separates the men from the boys
psycho sledder

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby XCtorUPurZR » January 30th, 2004, 7:28 am

Yeah whatever, how many 300 mile in one day trips have you made there real man bump rider? The guy who said opinions are like !@#$%^&S is right. I was rough on the hill in this post but its more the people than it is the place. I have never left the hill thinking wow that was fun. It just never was. I dont dig sharing any trails with guys who need to ride piss drunk. The guy whos signiture is "seeee yaaa at the next bar", you wont be seeing me at the next bar buddy. Theres no good thats gonna come from riding all day piss drunk. I came to ride, and when i get home i want to remember how awesome the trip was. I guess thats wimpy to whisky head riders. Whatever.
XCtorUPurZR

TUG HILLS A JOKE

Postby SALTALAREV » January 30th, 2004, 8:14 am

If you demand smooth trails you have to ride tug hill during the week. I have been up there on tues and wednesdays and it is awesome. I have been going up to Tug Hill every other weekend in the winter for the past 4 years and I will 100 % agree with you about the drunk riders (not bashing drinkers cause I drink too).. BUT, you take your life in your hands up there on the weekends. It is worsening each year. If you don't like going up there find somewhere else to ride.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers