Subscribe Today

Hey Polaris freaks....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby zrcat » February 24th, 2004, 12:21 am

To say that the new (lol) fusion looks just like a REV or F-CAT is nothing more than to hide your own disappointment. If you were to put all three side by side, they all have thier own unique look. Especially the fusion(pmmmft, tee-hee-hee)

You will never convince those of us who are in this realm of reality known as TODAY, that there is any other brand in all that mess known now as the FUSION....LOL.

Get on with it. 2 best looking sleds avail right now IMO is the MachZ and F-CAT.....bye now, fusion boys.....lOLOLOLOLLOOOOLLOO.
zrcat

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby zrcat » February 24th, 2004, 12:28 am

OK, I just saw the RMK on MAXIMUMSLED.com. it's a head-on shot....So much for liking that sled, it simply ugly. very plain. Go look. Talk about cheap looking....hehehehe.....

Oh yeah, after ALL these years of debates, polaris finally admitts my virtue of copying, that A-Frames are a better design and that CAT has had it right for a very long time......welcome to the worl of A-Frames poo wads..........hehehehhhwhhahahahahahahahahaha.
zrcat

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby raisinL » February 24th, 2004, 12:39 am

Zr cat say's talk about cheap looking. LOL And that f cats LMFAO Thanks for the morning humor.
raisinL

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby SLEDHEADRED » February 24th, 2004, 12:52 am

thay say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

gla dyou cat guys finally got something to say..lol
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby Spy-Guy 74 » February 24th, 2004, 1:08 am

zrcat nice to see your alive and well, I was starting too worry about you. I was over at my neighbors last night and he had just received his cat's pride package. Lots of cool things that cat sends out in that package, but I was surprised to see a service bulletin in the pride package. Looks like you guys do have all your bases covered. lol!!
Spy-Guy 74

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby Xtreme XC » February 24th, 2004, 2:18 am

LOL! First in your post you say the Fusion looks like the F-cat/REV and then go on to say it has it's own unique look? Which is it? To say it looks like the F-cat and saying it's ugly is saying the F-cat is ugly. And your right, the F-cat ain't no beaty queen (and I'm NOT saying the Fusion is).

...and you call the new RMK plain? You better check out the '05 M6-M7 Mtn Cat's!
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby PA500XCSP » February 24th, 2004, 3:19 am

Form follows function. I care more about how an item works that looks. I am not going to marry the sled I am going to ride the hell out of it. We don't know anything about it yet as far as speed & handling goes. That is left to be seen. But a 900 Polaris should make some speed.
PA500XCSP

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby zrcat » February 24th, 2004, 3:26 am

XC, I never said the fusion looks like a REV or F-CAT, Are you doing your usual selective/mis-interprative reading? Yes, the "M" series sled is plain looking as well. I'm just stating what you poo boys can't handle, critisism of your brand. You've already let us all know what you think of the CAT's, now we are just letting you know what we think of the worst machines out there, your beloved Poo's. My how you poo chicks get so defensive....LOL!!!

The RMK is actaully more Fisher-Price, RONCO looking that the M-CATs. Are those headlights on the RMK stickers? hehehehe

I think Poo is going to slip in sales again.
zrcat

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby XC » February 24th, 2004, 3:37 am

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A AC FRONT END AND THE POLARIS NEW FRONT END IS AC HAS HAD A LONG TIME TO TRY TO GET THEIR SLED TO TURN LEFT AT OVER 80 MPH AND IT WONT. POLARIS CAN GO FAST AND TURN LEFT.GO TO AN OVAL RACE YOU'LL SEE . THEIR NEW SLAD WONT BE ANY DIFFERENT.
XC

Hey Polaris freaks....

Postby SnowHawg » February 24th, 2004, 3:58 am

ZR, don't concern yourself with the looks of the front of the sled. You need to get use to looking at the back because thats all you will see going through the trails and across the lake. And I can already here you for next year "I maybe fast but it's ugly... and so is it's mama." Keep posting sheep, I can read the fear in your posts. :B
[COLOR=#000066]Second place just means you're the first loser.[/COLOR]
[b]'11 ?????
'04 800 XCSP
'94 500 Indy Trail[/b]
[IMG]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/Snowhawg/shawg1.jpg[/IMG]
SnowHawg

Next

Return to Trash Talkers