Subscribe Today

Summer fun

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Summer fun

Postby WIVIPERMAN » April 13th, 2004, 5:21 am

WORK!....& more work around the house & the cabin up north & atv riding!
WIVIPERMAN
WIVIPERMAN

Summer fun

Postby 96XCR600 » April 13th, 2004, 6:08 am

Just got back from the Walt Disney/Universal vacation and we had a great time. Disney closed the gates at 1:00pm for the day we were there. SOLD OUT ! We have a couple 4 wheeler trips planned and many trips to the northern Michigan property are in the plans for the summer. First 4 wheeler trip is May 21-23 in Mio Mi. Christmas Michigan 4 wheeler trip is June 18-21 I believe. I have a lot of trees to clear off my property in Greenbush Michigan planned this summer. Gonna try to get some fishing and beer drinking in between the trips and work. Hope everyone has a great safe summer.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/XC800SP/4%20Wheelin/Tenneseetrip-1.jpg[/IMG]
Quads...
2005 Polaris Phoenix (kid #1)
2004 Sportsman 700 MOBU (mine)
2004 Yamaha Blaster (wifey)
2003 Sportsman 90 (kid #2)
1989 Yamaha Big Bear 350 (spare)
96XCR600

Summer fun

Postby SuZQ213 » April 13th, 2004, 6:18 am

You're just gonna miss us 96XCR600. We'll be in Christmas July 1st through the 7th. Where ya staying?
SuZQ213

Summer fun

Postby ZR600DPD » April 13th, 2004, 7:14 am

Work a little, golf-fish-get ready for the duck and goose season-drink lots of beer and play horseshoes-maybe alittle camping-and get my pipe ceramic coated and sled studded, and did i mention beer!
ZR600DPD

Summer fun

Postby 1fastcougar440 » April 13th, 2004, 7:23 am

probably I'll play around on my newly acquired KX. Have to get it working first, but I have some places around where I can go to jump it and take it through the trails. anyone know of Tower City?
[green]********************************************************************************************[/green]

Hearts stars and horseshoes, that leprechauns on ACID!!
1fastcougar440

Summer fun

Postby IndyRed » April 13th, 2004, 8:18 am

Travel softball for the last year, daughter graduates next June. Pony Nationals in South Carolina, if they qualify. Renting a house on the beach for a week with friends. New roof on the Adirondack camp, Sun/books/brew in the boat while the husband fishes. And the regular, work, cook, clean and keep everybody happy.
IndyRed

Summer fun

Postby 01xcgirl » April 13th, 2004, 9:40 am

April and May will be getting yard into shape, plant flowers, add some more perrenials, new walk way lights, stain the deck, and do 3 roofs between here and brother's places. June is Nascar races in Michigan and kid's birthdays. July go to Jamboree in the Hills WOOHOO !!!! THEE best party I have found in my 37 yrs of life !!!! Six flags for a weekend of camping and riding the coasters. August class reunion, H20X races at Tug Hill and annual Poker Run on the scoots I have been going to for 16 years. In between all this, throw in 4 graduation party's, 3 weddings, Bro-in-law races Late Model asphalt every Saturday night, maintaining the yard, running kids to sports, coaching Co-ed softball every Wednesday night (played for 20 yrs but had to give up due to knees) try to get some alone time on the bike, normal work and housework, AND the obvious......Think and talk about winter and sledding all summer !!!

Is it November yet ????
01xcgirl

Summer fun

Postby Ryan700 » April 13th, 2004, 9:40 am

where are you looking to buy property?
Ryan700

Summer fun

Postby proXpilot » April 13th, 2004, 9:49 am

outdoor motocross nationals, lots of money, lots of practice. god i hate being a privateer. looking forward to getting spanked by RC and K Dubb again
[url=http://www.syracuse.com/oneidalakecam/index.ssf/video]onieda lake live cam![/url]
[green]TAKE ME TO YOUR LEADER!!![/green]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/proxpilot/bobblehd218x218.gif[/IMG]
proXpilot

Summer fun

Postby yammyhaa » April 13th, 2004, 10:48 am

Hey Ryan whats up.Ya I got my head out of my azz.Jo is a great girl.Not gonna let her go that easy.Anyway were looking at proprty around Gaylord.Maybe Lake St.Helen.You can find property at a decent price around St.Helen.Look on a Michigan map and look for Rose city or Mio,thats the area will go.We don't want to go any farther because of drive time.Will let ya know about the wedding date for sure.Its not really gonna be a traditional,more like one big party if ya wanna come up.Pm me and will shoot the sh#t.Later
[u]SnowmanMi[/u]
yammyhaa

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers