Subscribe Today

OT: they say opinions are like bungholes, and there are plenty of bungholes in here...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

OT: they say opinions are like bungholes, and there are plenty of bungholes in here...

Postby Crackie » May 25th, 2004, 7:31 am

Well depending on what you are going to do with the total amount and your labor if you add that, I would check on the cost of filing a small claims suit. If the guy doesn't answer you now, they might all have problems getting the money out of this kid and it will drag on and on and on....maybe you should just go punch him in the head....
If Jager was water and I was a duck,
I'd swim to the bottom and never come up.
But Jager's not water and I'm not a duck,
So slide me the bottle and shut the f*** up!
Crackie

Postby SLEDHEADRED » May 25th, 2004, 8:44 am

DID he get arrested???
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby catdaddy » May 25th, 2004, 9:43 am

Half these little bastards today need a good ass whoopin'! They have no respect for others property!
catdaddy

Postby snirt » May 25th, 2004, 9:46 am

another vote for pounding on the guy's porcelain from crackillac.

the police report says he blew a .23, so I assume they arrested him.
snirt

Postby f7snopro19 » May 25th, 2004, 11:37 am

Small clams will be such a pain in the azz but you will get the money back, to me its not worth the trouble. I would have more fun by just doing little sh!t to him to get even like either take all the air out off the tires (or you could just slash them) and then when he is running late for work it will be such a pain in the azz for him and do a bunch of other things that really wont do any harm but just be a pain in the azz.
f7snopro19

Postby ArcticEd » May 25th, 2004, 11:54 am

OK, snirt, the votes are all in, so why haven't you gone over and punched the little drunken ba$tard in the head yet????
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby INDY500XCSP » May 25th, 2004, 2:39 pm

Your best bet is prolly small claims, otherwise if you try and contact them, they might claim your harassing them or something. I know i went through it...But small claims can still F ya over to i took a dude to small claims, got judgement against him, yep has to pay it right??Well its been over 2 yrs and ive yet to get a penny. Gone to the sheriffs,and court clerk, and all claim there hands are tied, due to the bank saying there are to many other folk who have bigger judgemnts than me....In the end, i say another vote for a knock in the head, but i do like the idea of messing w/little things, thatd be annoying....hehehe sorry for the misforutne...
-------------
'99 Polaris INDY500XCSP bunch of red stuff<- For sale
03 Pro-XR w/600, SLP Can, C&A Trail skis, 96 Megabites,Powermadd/Rox handguards, AMSOIL,V-Force 3, PERC
INDY500XCSP

Postby snake321 » May 26th, 2004, 2:23 am

just had another thought----call the prosecutors office, tell them how much damage was done, they will put it in his file, and probation will MAKE him pay you

no small claims fees...
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/883775/smallsnake.gif[/img]
snake321

Postby snirt » May 26th, 2004, 2:47 am

ok, i tried to blast him in the grille but kept missing 'cause he was drunk and stumbling all over the place.

actually they finally answered their phone yesterday. i talked to the kid's dad, told him "no hard feelings, i just want to get reimbursed my $85" he said no prob, i'll leave a check in your mailbox tomorrow. i told him to put it in a thin envelope cause the mailbox is flat as a pancake.

so as long as he cuts me a check, i'm happy.... except now i have to find someone else to try my round-up lawn-art on.

thanks for the advice, guys. if i ever see that truck weaving around on the streets by my house again, i'll definetly fire a couple hay-makers at him.
snirt

Postby SLEDHEADRED » May 26th, 2004, 3:20 am

snirt, glad to hear it, but as I said before, if he dont pay, tell the cops, he will have to pay restitution onthis, FORGET small claims.
After u get your money, call th ekid up, offer to have a beer with him, and have him fall off your deck, a couple times.:)
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers