Subscribe Today

Most memorable...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Most memorable...

Postby polarboy21 » August 18th, 2004, 10:32 am

Whats your most memorable snowmobile moment?
polarboy21

Most memorable...

Postby M10rules » August 18th, 2004, 10:58 am

At the first trasher ride....sitting in the back of this field on top of the hill taking pictures.....all of the sudden here "CRACK". Turn around and here is XtremeXC in the snow with his sled up against the only tree in the field and all the snow falling outta it. :B
"Instruction manuals are nothing more than another man's opinion."
"Why would I lie to you, we're not married?"
M10rules

Most memorable...

Postby ThunderStruck » August 18th, 2004, 11:13 am

The only tree in the field, LOL........ I would have liked to see that.

A friend of mine busted up his trailing arm, radius rods and shock by missing a low speed corner and hitting a snow bank on his Yamaha. I never thought snow could do that much damage.
As of July 01/2003 I am one of Canada's most notorious criminals, I have unregistered firearms and a 2-stroke snowmobile.
[url=http://www.lufa.ca][b]LUFA[/b][/url]
[img]http://www.animatedgif.net/flags/flagscan/canada_gl_e0.gif[/img][img]http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/uploads/av-156.jpg[/img][img]http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/images/corner/homer-simpson-as-hulk.jpg[/img]
ThunderStruck

Most memorable...

Postby Long time cat man » August 18th, 2004, 11:16 am

I've had lots of memorable moments snowmobiling, unfortunately the most memorable was not a good one. It would be when I turned around to look behind and saw my 15yr old son laying on U.S.28 in the U.P., the smashed front of a car, and my son's totaled sled resting on the shoulder of the road about 150 ft away. He escaped with pins and screws and just a broken arm. We were lucky!
Long time cat man

Most memorable...

Postby Uller God » August 18th, 2004, 11:50 am

We just got done tossing down tough as nails cocktails at the Tressel . . . suited up and took to the trail. I had the flipper pinned when I came across a group of 2 ups hoggin the trail. Next think I knew Loud came wizzing by on one ski roosting the loud can running the 2-ups into the ditch. After that we stopped and had a couple Blatzski's, then tore a new azz'ol in the Bdubber.
Uller God

Most memorable...

Postby racinfarmer » August 18th, 2004, 12:23 pm

Ah yes, great topic. Last year in the Ashland area, my dad and I and a few of his friends and their kids(all 15 and older) went sledding for a week. On the second day, we were doing a twisty section and we were letting the back ends fly out and whatnot. I come around a corner, sideways of course, and out of the snow cloud, there is a 03 REV race sled, sideways as well, and hooked skis. Fun, fun, fun... We spun around so I was facing the oppsite direction on the trail and vice versa. I bent his front suspension a bit and he dinged mine. We had a few words between our group and him and his two buddies and we went on our way. Later that day, we were turning off the straight trail(so it was a T intersection) and I turn and a piece of yellow plactic flys past my sled. My friend got rear-ended, by the same REV sno-x sled!!! Totalled out both sleds. This was the third day on our trip. The fifth day, my dad's 2000 T-Cat LE (Cat, green, not black) was totalled on the way back to the hotel coming from a bar/grill in Brule by a drunk coming the other direction. Hooked skis and took out the front suspensions on both sleds. That would have to be my most memorable trip.

Later
This space left blank in memory of Animal, Doug, and every other snowmobiler who has lost their life participating in the sport they love.
racinfarmer

Most memorable...

Postby firepower flyer » August 18th, 2004, 3:52 pm

Mines not that exciting but cracks me up.We left the Eagle River derby this winter,riding back down towards Tomohawk and at one of the stop signs someone covered the sign with a Hustler mag with some good penetration showing,thats something you just don't expect to see in the middle of nowhere,I laughed for ten minutes in my helmut!
No I didn't grab the mag I left it up for others to enjoy.
firepower flyer

Most memorable...

Postby MAGNYS » August 19th, 2004, 12:01 am

rolling my sled 5 or 6 times down the big hill behind the holiday inn in marquette right in front of the all window pool area!!!
Theres nothing like a shorn scrotum, it`s breathtaking I suggest you try it.
MAGNYS

Most memorable...

Postby Badrap aka Rev_girl » August 19th, 2004, 4:02 am

On last years trash ride, meeting a cop at an intersection at -25 degrees and he wants to check 40 sleds to see if they are legal. Ok, ya right! That cop needs a brain!
If its not a badrap its not a rap at all!!
Badrap aka Rev_girl

Most memorable...

Postby luvtoscaremyself » August 19th, 2004, 5:05 am

Shredding Snow King mountain.
luvtoscaremyself

Next

Return to Trash Talkers