Subscribe Today

HARDCORESLEDDER.COM must suck..

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » September 20th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Calm down Skunky, or you'll have a stroke. Can't ride the 2-upper clam if you lose the use of yer punkin.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby drifter7 » September 20th, 2004, 12:30 pm

Not sucking up or anything, but Oldtimer is actually refreshing. He trashes all the competing brands, and does not have a fixation on just one brand(like some member(s)). Although his sled is one big FIXation...
drifter7

Postby sledwrench » September 20th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Bullsh!t, he's a mole. All he seems to do is spew bs, he gets reactions, and takes it to another board to sound like a hero. And he's a moderator? Oh, what integrity we have. I'm sure you do it for the betterment of the sport. Face it, you're some old clueless turd who is having a midlife crisis, so you buy a big sled, and try to hang with the "boys". You can do as you please, but you can't pull the "wool" over everybodies eye's. If its a rise you're looking for, display the rainbow sticker in the windshield of your P51, you used to be funny, but its getting borrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Geez, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to be in quotes from the great OT.
sledwrench

Postby FastFirecat » September 20th, 2004, 1:12 pm

OT isnt actually old. He may feel like he is, but hes not mentally.

HCS is one of the best snowmobile sites on the internet. They dont have people on there that dont even have snowmobiles, but like to trash and talk up their "imaginary" snowmobile which seems like alot of you here do. I wish you'd guy would go out and get a sled so maybe we could have a snowmobilenews.com ride. But maybe someday that will happen...i can only hope.....
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » September 20th, 2004, 1:24 pm

[quote]Bullsh!t, he's a mole. All he seems to do is spew bs, he gets reactions, and takes it to another board to sound like a hero. And he's a moderator? Oh, what integrity we have. I'm sure you do it for the betterment of the sport. Face it, you're some old clueless turd who is having a midlife crisis, so you buy a big sled, and try to hang with the "boys". You can do as you please, but you can't pull the "wool" over everybodies eye's. If its a rise you're looking for, display the rainbow sticker in the windshield of your P51, you used to be funny, but its getting borrrrrrrrrrrrring.

Geez, I wonder if I'm lucky enough to be in quotes from the great OT.[/quote]

Haha! You get a quote sledwrench. Here's a tip: I never ever mention this board or my trashing on any other site. OK, I did mention it in the chat room to get Denny here.
And anytime you feel froggy wrench, just leap. I'll wait for you at the intersections, promise.
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Postby sledwrench » September 20th, 2004, 2:46 pm

You'll be waiting alright, for the flatbed. Don't all new CAT's come with bright green flares and chaff like real fighter jets do? Guess not, it must have been a REAL f7 burnin down :P :P
sledwrench

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers