Subscribe Today

Tree Stands.

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Tree Stands.

Postby T'NT340rider » November 2nd, 2004, 3:39 am

what kind of tree stands do all you hunters use? I just ordered my new Tree Lounge Bow Hunter's Special. After using my dad's Tree-Lounge, i was hooked. I tryed my teacher's summit stand, but was very uncomfortable and loud. My stand should be hear pretty soon. Its expensive but for the comfort and safety its well worth it.
Proud member of the Carhartt Clan Vintage Snowmobile Club.

-I am a 315er, and proudly support the other 315ers at www.315er.net fight for Wayne County, Webster Sucks!!
T'NT340rider

Tree Stands.

Postby Snojet Steve » November 2nd, 2004, 3:44 am

Ummmmmmm, you can buy tree stands?

Frig, we make them out of wooden pallets and plywood here. For a chair, I have a mid 80's dodge caravan front seat.
Snojet Steve

Tree Stands.

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 2nd, 2004, 3:49 am

I have many different kinds. I have about 12 out for hunting. I like the gorilla's for versatility and ladders for overall relaxation when bow hunting. I have a deer house for rifle season and you can just sit back in the recliner and wait for them suckers to go by than give them a wack with the bullett.
FiredUpRupp

Tree Stands.

Postby SALTALAREV » November 2nd, 2004, 4:02 am

I have the summit viper extreme, very comfy but heavy. I also have a remington single seater hang on, another walmart brand hang on and a 2 man ladderstand that I just got this year. Do you have a link to that tree lounger, I hear good things about those.
[url=http://www.freewebs.com/countryrungreatdanes/]Under Construction[/url]
SALTALAREV

Tree Stands.

Postby MAGNYS » November 2nd, 2004, 4:23 am

i just ordered a "big game luxury box" ladder stand.
my brother uses a tree lounge and loves it.
Theres nothing like a shorn scrotum, it`s breathtaking I suggest you try it.
MAGNYS

Tree Stands.

Postby pleaseletitsnow » November 2nd, 2004, 4:30 am

I have a summit viper, api grand slam supreme, and a ladder stand my friend has the tree lounge and he hates it he says the pins can be lost easily the stand is very large compared to other climbers and he falls asleep all the time it is very comfy as i have used it on occassion and i can see how someone can fall asleep. but it all depends on where and how you hunt. it may be to big to take in a deep swamp but if your huntin hardwood ridges or field edges it may be just what your looking for. I buy a new stand every couple years but i still miss my loggy bayou.
CUT ME IN OR CUT IT OUT!

I dont care what you ride lets just ride!!!
pleaseletitsnow

Tree Stands.

Postby Long time cat man » November 2nd, 2004, 5:14 am

[quote]I have a summit viper Sounds like a Yamaha with a Ski-Doo long track! :B I've got a 20 yr old tree stand (I have no idea what kind it is) and an old Darton SL-50 bow. We've had about a half dozen deer here in the backyard almost every nite. The kids tell me I should shake the dust off that ole bow, put the tree stand up, and go stick a deer in the back yard. I just might have to do that! Haven't gone bow hunting now in about 5 years. Can't sit still that long anymore!
Long time cat man

Tree Stands.

Postby jpiler » November 2nd, 2004, 8:21 am

I put out 4 ladder style portables,if I get tired of sittin I just mozey over to another stand.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v389/jpiler/bigbuck.jpg[/img]
jpiler

Tree Stands.

Postby T'NT340rider » November 2nd, 2004, 8:56 am

[quote]I have the summit viper extreme, very comfy but heavy. I also have a remington single seater hang on, another walmart brand hang on and a 2 man ladderstand that I just got this year. Do you have a link to that tree lounger, I hear good things about those.[/quote]

www.treelounge.com

The only drawback is they take longer to set up than conventional climbers, but are the safest and most comfortable stand I have used.
Proud member of the Carhartt Clan Vintage Snowmobile Club.

-I am a 315er, and proudly support the other 315ers at www.315er.net fight for Wayne County, Webster Sucks!!
T'NT340rider

Tree Stands.

Postby GThunda » November 2nd, 2004, 9:14 am

If I hunted out of a tree lounge I'd fall asleep for sure. Man, they look comfy!
GThunda

Next

Return to Trash Talkers