Subscribe Today

5 hunters killed.....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

5 hunters killed.....

Postby fast cat » November 23rd, 2004, 1:42 pm

[quote]The Wiscony hunters are all screwed up from years of eating deer meat tainted with chronic wasting disease.[/quote]
HEY ULLER COME OVER TO WISCONSIN AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT REALL HUNTING IS LIKE, AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT THE CWD IS AN ISOLATED SOUTHEREN WISCONSIN PROBLEM HAYWARD IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHERE THIS HAPPEND. NOBODY RIPS ON WISCONSIN HUNTERS
fast cat

5 hunters killed.....

Postby fast cat » November 23rd, 2004, 1:50 pm

Now he is trying to say that he was shot at first. Well if that is so i can see shooting the guy who shot. But to go on and kill five more (all did not have there guns with them)inculding a man who was running away yelling help me. I think we should give him a head start acrost a field and let the family of the victoms shoot him in the back!!
fast cat

5 hunters killed.....

Postby GThunda » November 23rd, 2004, 1:55 pm

That is just so bizarre!
GThunda

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Loudflipper » November 23rd, 2004, 2:14 pm

[quote][quote]The Wiscony hunters are all screwed up from years of eating deer meat tainted with chronic wasting disease.[/quote]
HEY ULLER COME OVER TO WISCONSIN AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT REALL HUNTING IS LIKE, AND GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT THE CWD IS AN ISOLATED SOUTHEREN WISCONSIN PROBLEM HAYWARD IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO WHERE THIS HAPPEND. NOBODY RIPS ON WISCONSIN HUNTERS[/quote]

Flatland hunting is lame. Try Elk hunting in the Mountains or Moose hunting in alaska. Covy Leader to raven, Covy leader to raven!!!!!
Lets go ice fishing
Loudflipper

5 hunters killed.....

Postby mnsnowboy » November 23rd, 2004, 2:42 pm

Ya, I guess now I wanna see what the hell happens next. I have "HEARD" that these folks that asked Mr Hmong to leave the stand are not exactly the politest. There are already rumors going around that states they were out to get him. Like it was premeditated. BUT- that's still no excuse for this dumazz to kill people like this!

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Skidoo6 » November 23rd, 2004, 3:04 pm

This whole thing stinks the big a**.I didn't get to go hunting this year. Since this happened, I don't even think my parents are going to let me go hunting next year.This is a sad situation, and I hope that bastard pays dearly for it. and the sad thing is, is No one will ever no the truth.and you know that bastard is lying. The papers, and news said there was only ONE gun to the 8 hunters.Why would they even open fire on that? I think wisconsin people are arrogant(i live in wisconsin by the way), but not STUPID! exspecialy if they knew he had an assualt rifle.:M
Skidoo6

5 hunters killed.....

Postby FiredUpRupp » November 23rd, 2004, 5:29 pm

Think about it. If they wanted to shoot the guy they could have. The guy is junk. He has a record and he was a game violator. He even waved a handgun at his wife and threatened to kill her. Read his statement. He stalked and killed more than one of the people. Some were shot in the back when they were running away. There was only one gun on the seen other than the pukes. I don't care if the victims called this guy every name in the book it is no reason to kill 5 people and ruin many more lives.
FiredUpRupp

5 hunters killed.....

Postby racingatvsleds » November 23rd, 2004, 6:03 pm

This is 1 Wisconsin Hunter that lives amongst a zillion Hmong in Wausau, and it was only to be expected. You should see how many fish they take from the Wisconsin River! Heck I'm scared that one of these nights my dog won't come back. Problem is some of the older Hmnong are good people, but its jerks like this that make you mad.
racingatvsleds

5 hunters killed.....

Postby Xtreme XC » November 24th, 2004, 12:57 am

Wausau is a big Hmong community eh? I was over there for a job interview a few years back for Wausau Metals (architectural glazing company, didn't take it though). Seemed like a nice town and nice area.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

5 hunters killed.....

Postby MM700 » November 24th, 2004, 1:24 am

Oh jeeze here we go...did u read his statement???...They called me "Chink..Gook" SO DOES THAT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO SHOOT AND KILL 6 PEOPLE???....I am so damn tired of these frickin minorities playing the race card...azzhole.....yeah he's the victim in this....frickin chink, gook loser....unfortunately wisconsin has no death penalty, he should fry....we never should have brought all these hmong over here, they were nothing but gypsies and thieves over in Laos.
MM700

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers