Subscribe Today

Does the fusion 900 got ya mach z 1000 owners kinda worried ?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby OPTIMUS » December 2nd, 2004, 2:24 am

Oh well here she goes.Snow goer says the fusion beat the big mach in a few unofficial trail blasts.Come on now there is a 130 cc dispacement between the two.It shouldnt be losing these little unofficial races.And the truth is my friends horsepower at the crank means sh!t.Its what ya got at the track that counts.The polaris boys always put the most power to the track.But i am not sure why you ski doo dudes are worried.130 cc's is quite a bit.Hell this sounds like a good childrens story.The little 900 that could or unofficially could anyway lol.
REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD!!!
OPTIMUS

Postby MXZErick » December 2nd, 2004, 6:19 am

Optimus, not one bit. I look forward to running my Mach against some of the others for fun, but I didn't by my sled for that reason. The engine size and it being SDI'ed is very appealing though. Most of the poeple, usually jealous ones, spew a ton of b.s. over ther "fear" of a sled living up to being what it is advertised to be. All of the rumors are so childish and unfounded. I put no stock in ANY of them until it's proven. Alot of growing up is needed in this area. Did you happen to order a Fusion? I believe it is going to be one of the the suprises of the year.
MXZErick

Postby Xtreme XC » December 2nd, 2004, 6:46 am

I like the Fusion but would have to still put my money on the Mach. Will be interesting to see though.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby Big Native » December 2nd, 2004, 7:54 am

I doubt it.
If you have 2 sleds going down a snow covered trail, and you both hit the gas at the same time, which sled will get going faster? The one with the standard 1" track, or the one with a 1.25" Ripsaw Track?

On another note, I have not really heard anything about the gas mileage on these new Fusions. Has anyone else? The only thing I know is that a local guy here in town drove his for almost 70 miles when it ran out of gas. My brother and his friends had to tow him back to the trucks. They were not sure if the guy started with a full tank or not, but if he did, that means less then 7 MPG!
Big Native

Postby FastFirecat » December 2nd, 2004, 8:22 am

[quote]On another note, I have not really heard anything about the gas mileage on these new Fusions. Has anyone else? The only thing I know is that a local guy here in town drove his for almost 70 miles when it ran out of gas. My brother and his friends had to tow him back to the trucks. They were not sure if the guy started with a full tank or not, but if he did, that means less then 7 MPG![/quote]

Only 70 miles? Zr 900's get almost twice that amount. I dont think the guy was telling the truth
03 KFX(little mods)
03 F7(heavily modded)
01 Snopro Open Mod
FastFirecat

Postby OPTIMUS » December 2nd, 2004, 8:28 am

MxzErick i spring ordered a mach.Then i phoned the dealer constantly.waiting for it to be delivered they said i was being a pest but hell its my 14000cdn.So i told the pr!cks to shove it.Its a nice sled and all.But my polaris and cat dealers are better guys to deal with.And the next doo dealer is like 700 miles away.So i might buy a fusion or maybe cat will surprise me with a mid season resease.I dont belive in brand loyalty.I believe in buy the best f~u~c~k the rest.Life is too short and sleds are only gonna get better as time goes by.
REVENGE IS BEST SERVED COLD!!!
OPTIMUS

Postby Xtreme XC » December 2nd, 2004, 8:32 am

Your right about that Optimus...

Been hearing anything from 11-17mpg from the Fusions. Is all going to depend on how you ride, and I'm sure most of these guys that have been privilaged with snow to ride aren't exactly feathering these new sleds.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby kenlacy » December 2nd, 2004, 10:19 am

[quote]Only 70 miles? Zr 900's get almost twice that amount. I dont think the guy was telling the truth[/quote]

Anyone who believes that has to be a Cat fan - that or whoever is claiming it never goes past half throttle.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Postby zrcat » December 2nd, 2004, 10:29 am

Oh Gee, couldn't be possible.....it's a poo after all......You beautiful people are amazing!!!
zrcat

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 2nd, 2004, 11:10 am

I was told by a fellow sledhead that a few fusions up here are havin a hard time hittin an holding 90 mph....
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers