Subscribe Today

Bret Farve announces retirement!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby pleaseletitsnow » January 12th, 2005, 3:55 am

Im a die hard packer fan and i was at that game and probably should have been one of the 130 some fans ejected for drunkeness (i was drinking away the pain of losing to the queens) but hey they beat us fair and square what can you do. The whole Panzy Moss thing didnt bother me it was classless but i was more offended by his frickin fro i have no probs with african americans but my god shave that sh*t it looks like that fake spiderweb stuff you can get for halloween.
CUT ME IN OR CUT IT OUT!

I dont care what you ride lets just ride!!!
pleaseletitsnow

Postby RotaxGuy » January 12th, 2005, 4:14 am

Walking off the field was a million times more queer than the fake moon.
RotaxGuy

Postby FiredUpRupp » January 12th, 2005, 4:29 am

Only ever seen 3 people booted from the dome. 2 were idiot Pack fans dressed up in green and gold for a Vikes vs Lions game. They were saved from destruction by the security guys. The other guy was a Bears fan who got popped for having a 1.75 of brandy. He was dumb enough to hold the bottle up and slug of of it.

We may drink Grain Belt and eat the 'fisk but we knows how to handle our liquor in this state!
FiredUpRupp

Postby viper_trails » January 12th, 2005, 4:50 am

I have seen the opposing bus leave many times. Thats where are parking is for our season tags we get. Once again, Moss is an idiot. I don't care if he's a good player, he has NO class..

And BTW, Tony Dunge had a fit with the Terrell Owens/Nicolette Sheridan commercial but doesn't have a problem with MOss. I think he has some issues of his own.
viper_trails

Postby GThunda » January 12th, 2005, 4:52 am

That's where I'll disagree. If you think that mooning incident was even comparable to the TO/Sheridan thing, you're nuts!
GThunda

Postby viper_trails » January 12th, 2005, 5:09 am

i think both were un-necessary. My point was look at how dunge had a problem with that.
viper_trails

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers