Subscribe Today

Bret Farve announces retirement!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Uller God » January 11th, 2005, 8:55 am

Just kidding!

He should throw in the towel though! Washed up Farve will only tarnish his hall of fame reputation if he sticks around for another year.
Uller God

Postby ac_countrybabe13 » January 11th, 2005, 8:57 am

give him a break...he still has a couple of years in him!!! he is gettin a lil rusty!! but still...he is a awesome guy and awesome quarterback!!!
Arctic Cat Chick FOREVER:p
ac_countrybabe13

Postby Skiduders » January 11th, 2005, 9:17 am

On his worst day, Brette Favre would still be a better quarterback than most in the NFL....
Skiduders

Postby RotaxGuy » January 11th, 2005, 9:20 am

Yep, he should hang it up. It's not like the Pack doesn't have an awesome replacement for him. LOL
RotaxGuy

Postby FiredUpRupp » January 11th, 2005, 10:04 am

Go JT O'Sullivan!!!!
FiredUpRupp

Postby MM700 » January 11th, 2005, 10:10 am

Very funny guys....how many qb's has Minnesota, Chicago and the Lions had since he first started for Green Bay.....but I understand why you want him to retire....a huge collective sigh of relief will come from minnesota, michigan, and illinois when he does finally go...I say Favre has two good years left, and by then he will pass more Qb's in various stats and will go into the record book as one of the best ever....with out him Green Bay is an average team at best...probably not a playoff team for years to come....a sad but true statement for us packer fans.
MM700

Postby mnsnowboy » January 11th, 2005, 12:29 pm

Yup, that's right. He should retire, because he is just getting himself into trouble playing like that!

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

Postby treewhacker » January 11th, 2005, 12:41 pm

Who cares? Only the couch potatoes?
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Postby Yoo » January 11th, 2005, 3:00 pm

AS a Lions Fan from Michigan, I admire what Brett Farve has done. He is a class individual that has had to weather a lot of tragedy in his life, yet has kept his courage. I won't comment on the actions of the Vikings 'star (?)' player, Randy Moss. MM700, I was pulling for the Pack, because they are a better representative from our North Division then the Vikes. On the other hand, with the Vikings win, they'll make few changes in coaching, management, and players. That's good for the rest of us in the North. Without the Lions, and now the Packers...time to go snowmobiling. When are you coming up. This is my only weekend coming up that I'm not announcing a race somewhere...and the forecast is for a high of 5 below. I'm so ticked. Don't know if I'm going to go riding this year before the trip out West or not.
Yoo

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 11th, 2005, 3:34 pm

Randy Moss is cool...if he gets fined for pretending to moon the packers fans then every packers fan that has ever mooned the oppositions bus for real after a game should get the same fine.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers