Subscribe Today

Oldtimer F-7

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Track » January 14th, 2005, 3:37 pm

Made you look!
[green]FIRECATS! WEAPONS GRADE EXPLOSIVS![/green]
Track

Oldtimer F-7

Postby amigoodenough » January 14th, 2005, 3:38 pm

damn:( i was the first...lol
They're all junk!
amigoodenough

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Track » January 14th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Name this sheep![img]http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/421591695/0.jpg[/img]
Track

Oldtimer F-7

Postby raisinL » January 14th, 2005, 3:45 pm

It could be anyone, give us some names,
raisinL

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » January 14th, 2005, 5:02 pm

[quote]It could be anyone, give us some names,[/quote]

Track, owning a Rev like you do you have no room calling me a sheep. The rev is supposed to be the future of sledding, and the savior of all candy azzes who need smoothed out bumps cause their TUPPY hurts, and gods gift to trail heros all over the planet. But I know the truth pal, I smoked all three revs I had the chance to encounter last winter, a B/M 800 on the lake, and two HO 600s in the trail. I KNOW they are more hype than fight, and all they are good for is a smooth ride so yer Kotex won't fall out on the trail. SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE SHEEP WHO BOUGHT THE HYPE! Baaaaaaa baaaaaaa yellow sheep!
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Oldtimer F-7

Postby upstatenysled » January 14th, 2005, 5:15 pm

[quote][quote]It could be anyone, give us some names,[/quote]

Track, owning a Rev like you do you have no room calling me a sheep. The rev is supposed to be the future of sledding, and the savior of all candy azzes who need smoothed out bumps cause their TUPPY hurts, and gods gift to trail heros all over the planet. But I know the truth pal, I smoked all three revs I had the chance to encounter last winter, a B/M 800 on the lake, and two HO 600s in the trail. I KNOW they are more hype than fight, and all they are good for is a smooth ride so yer Kotex won't fall out on the trail. SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE SHEEP WHO BOUGHT THE HYPE! Baaaaaaa baaaaaaa yellow sheep![/quote]

You are a complete idiot.............
[img]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/865590/Polaris5.gif[/img]
upstatenysled

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Oldtimer F-7 » January 14th, 2005, 5:42 pm

[quote][quote][quote]It could be anyone, give us some names,[/quote]

Track, owning a Rev like you do you have no room calling me a sheep. The rev is supposed to be the future of sledding, and the savior of all candy azzes who need smoothed out bumps cause their TUPPY hurts, and gods gift to trail heros all over the planet. But I know the truth pal, I smoked all three revs I had the chance to encounter last winter, a B/M 800 on the lake, and two HO 600s in the trail. I KNOW they are more hype than fight, and all they are good for is a smooth ride so yer Kotex won't fall out on the trail. SO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT THE SHEEP WHO BOUGHT THE HYPE! Baaaaaaa baaaaaaa yellow sheep![/quote]

You are a complete idiot.............[/quote]

Tell us something we don't already know OK?

What exactly prompts the personal attack?

That I trash the Donkey-Doo?

That I trashed track?

That I used the words "tuppy" and "Kotex" ?

Or is it because you own a Rev and find my post hits close to home?

Are you a yellow sheep village person?
yer a high horse'n liberal faggot sympathizer
- Icehole
Oldtimer F-7

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Track » January 15th, 2005, 1:42 pm

Unlike you OT. I am not so insecure that I have to think that my sled is the fastest thing on the planet to enjoy a good ride! That is probally the furthest thing from my mind. It dont even matter! I very rarely ever race anyone because I really dont care that my sled or the other guys might be just a little faster. What does it prove? How will it better mankind? It dont! Does it make you feel like more of a man? If so then I would say that you probally have some self esteem issues that you should address. If I wanted a faster sled than yours I would simply go out and buy one. Yup! That easy. Well lets hear your lame,green sheep come back. Were all waiting. At least make it sound like you tried.
Track

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Icehole » January 15th, 2005, 2:04 pm

Oh let the man rest....he knocked back a grueling 45 min ride today, and coulda equaled his best of an hour'n a half had his freakin spaceship not blown a radium diffuser and taken the oxycyatical cannister with it
Icehole

Oldtimer F-7

Postby Track » January 15th, 2005, 2:15 pm

LOL Ice! 45 Min ride. Surprised it lasted that long. SQUEEEK! Better call weisco and order a new set!
Track

Next

Return to Trash Talkers