Subscribe Today

Trash Talker Fantasy Nascar League is now open....git er done!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zert » February 10th, 2005, 4:20 pm

The league is now open and is free. Go to espn.com and click on "fantasy games". Find Stock Car Challenge and click on that. Once there, create your entry and then click on "create or join group". The name of the group is "Trash Talkers" and it is a private group. The password to join is "snow". Once you are in you can select your five drivers for the first race on Feb. 20. The rules are explained on the website, very simple game. If you have any trouble give a shout. Max number of players is 50, should be lots of room. You will have to register with espn.com but that is free also and only takes a minute.

Click here: [url=http://games.espn.go.com/stockcar/frontpage]Trash Talkers[/url]
zert

Postby zert » February 11th, 2005, 1:12 am

ttt
zert

Postby JohnPrusak » February 11th, 2005, 2:47 am

I'm in, and the best news of the whole deal is that, unlike at any point during the NASCAR season last year, I'm tied for first place right now! It's gonna be a great season
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Postby mach1mikeM1M » February 11th, 2005, 3:30 am

[quote]I'm in, and the best news of the whole deal is that, unlike at any point during the NASCAR season last year, I'm tied for first place right now! It's gonna be a great season[/quote]
Wow John you must be excited over your crowning achievement.
Must be nice to know your tied with another Redneck for Fantasy racing 1st place!:B
mach1mikeM1M

Postby JohnPrusak » February 11th, 2005, 3:49 am

I get a kick out of all of the NASCAR haters like you Mike -- I find your level of hatred and disdain for the sport really amusing. I mean, how can some people be sooooo against it that they make a verbal run at it whenever they can? It's like some folks have a strange jealousy about the attention it gets or something. Some of us just enjoy it for what it is -- really good entertainment and close competition. That doesn't make us right and other people wrong or vice-versa. But you've got guys on here (like snoxraceteam) griping about how similar all the cars are (boy sounds like stock class snocross racing to me?! What's this guy's name again?!) and about how the monied teams win most of the races (boy, sounds like all forms of motorsports racing to me!!). Meanwhile, you've got all of the Formula I backers saying "it's low tech." Yeah, it is lower tech than to F-1, no question, but it's also interesting to watch every weekend, where probably about 20 cars have a fairly legitimate shot at winning. Formula I? Shumi, Shumi, Shumi....

Bottom line: enjoy it, or don't enjoy it, I don't care. But why the hatred?
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Postby drifter7 » February 11th, 2005, 3:50 am

LOL @ John! We're neck and neck going into turn 1....LOL!

That ESPN site sure is slooooooooooooooooow!
drifter7

Postby JohnPrusak » February 11th, 2005, 3:52 am

Hey Drift:

Nice seeing you (at least for a second) at the Yami gig this week. Did you stick around for the consumer open house? I heard they had a packed house.
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » February 11th, 2005, 3:52 am

You da man John you are the man. Excellent post gotta love every word of it LOL.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby GThunda » February 11th, 2005, 4:09 am

LOL John, talk about hatred!
GThunda

Postby mach1mikeM1M » February 11th, 2005, 4:10 am

Johnny,why so upset about an oppinion of an overated race?Did i hit to close to home about the toothless women comment?Really though i do not hate Nascar.I look forward to going to a race.I just find the reaction i get from Nascar fans is the same when trashing Arctic Cat.
So im just trashing here.Next time i will leave Nascar alone and i will leave my comments for Harley riders.There is a subject that i think will ruffle some feathers.So do you think now we can be friends?:B
mach1mikeM1M

Next

Return to Trash Talkers