Subscribe Today

Moss Jersey got dissed

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby mbenoy119 » March 16th, 2005, 9:51 am

Look, the Queenie fans are already haaving delusions of grandeur. You talk about sheep...they let the best player in the NFL go for some chump LB and a draft pick...now think they are unbeatable??? What the hell are ya smokin?
mbenoy119

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Uller God » March 16th, 2005, 9:51 am

[quote]Right on UG...what number is he?

I usually wait to see what slug we have w/ Jake Reed's old number, then I put tape across his name and customize it.[/quote]

LMFAO Thunda! I have a slew of 'ol school jersey's. Cunningham, Carter, Reed, Smith, Moss..., and my favorite is Eller.
Uller God

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby GThunda » March 16th, 2005, 9:53 am

What, no Mitch Berger? lol
GThunda

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Polaris_03 » March 16th, 2005, 9:54 am

The Vikings have made a few key moves this season as much as it hurts me to say but they still are going to be just as bad if not worse. All these free agents are either burned-out old timers who are slow or cost a lot of money and the other half are cocky mouth flappers who talk a big game but can't take a hit. Yes getting rid of Moss was a good move..for a Packer fan!! Look for the Vikes to stink it up again this year lol.
Ohh and Uller Farve will have fun picking on the Vikings big cornerback Smoot. Let's see how he handles a Javon Walker or Donald Driver on a fly pattern. It will be interesting to see how all the Vikes trades work out. Better work out or Mr. Meathead (Mike Tice) is gone. The meathead comes from the pencil that is always in his ear. I think it is a thermometer to see if something if cookin'. So far not much lol.
1970 Polaris Charger-restored
1974 Polaris TX 440-oval racer
1975 Polaris TX 340-trail sled
1975 Polaris TX 250-ditch runner
1977 Polaris Colt 340-Rough but runs
1983 Polaris Sport 440-direct drive
1987 Polaris Indy Sport-My "Newer"sled
Always looking for TX's-complete or parts
Polaris_03

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Uller God » March 16th, 2005, 9:58 am

The Pack might be able to win one against the Bears this year. LOL

Skol Vikes!
Uller God

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Uller God » March 16th, 2005, 10:00 am

If anyone needs Super Bowl tickets contact Mike Tice at:

mike.tice@vikingswinterpark.net
Uller God

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Polaris_03 » March 16th, 2005, 10:05 am

Mike Tice could use some Super Bowl tickets... to figure out how to get a team to the Super Bowl. Been a long time since those purple people eaters have been to the big show.
Uller you are RIGHT! the bears may beat the Pack once this year if knowone for the Pack shows up.
1970 Polaris Charger-restored
1974 Polaris TX 440-oval racer
1975 Polaris TX 340-trail sled
1975 Polaris TX 250-ditch runner
1977 Polaris Colt 340-Rough but runs
1983 Polaris Sport 440-direct drive
1987 Polaris Indy Sport-My "Newer"sled
Always looking for TX's-complete or parts
Polaris_03

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby MM700 » March 16th, 2005, 11:00 am

Uller...Are you nutz????....Fred Smoot isn't gonna help the vikes much...they need another safety, some d-linemen...and a couple of o-linemen...Losing Moss was stupid on their part, he was a packer killer....we'll see if Randy was really the distruptive, distraction, that Culpepper and the vikings claimed he was...cause it will be all on Daunte's shoulders now..it's make or break time for the VIKes next year....IMO...they just don't have the talent to do much next year...but we'll see....the Packers also look pretty bad next year....they have an offense..with Green, Favre and those recievers..but only if the offensive line blocks for favre (they lost two solid offensive lineman)....and their defensive unit is really bad...now that the queens have sharper, their secondary is really gonna be bad.....I bet Moss was wishing he still played for the Vikes...probably would have had 300 yrds recieving in one game against the pack next fall. ....The whole NFC looks really crappy next year...a 9-7 team will probably win it....If Joey Harrington was ever consistant, the Lions could easily win the conference...the bears are still a long ways froma play-off team...and the Packers and vikings have both slipped talent wise...it should be interesting next fall...it's sad for us midwest football fans...but hopefully we will get early snow and cold...so we won't have to sit home and suffer every sunday....;)
MM700

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby ice_racer_69 » March 16th, 2005, 11:13 am

Now you guys are saying the vikings are stupid for gettin rid of moss?? ya'll's is knuckleheads!!! it wasn't 2 months ago that most of you were saying getting rid of him was the best thing we could do!!!! MAN there is just no pleasing a packer fan!!!!

regardless.... vikes take the division, win the first round of playoffs, then they'll choke. Then its bye-bye ticket scalper. We should have done it this year... the guy's an idiot. He doesn't run the team, the team runs him. Oh well.

I just can't wait til that new stadium goes up. It's about 5 miles away from where i live!
ice_racer_69

Moss Jersey got dissed

Postby Spuds » March 16th, 2005, 11:21 am

Skol Vikes, I have an old Ed McDaniel jersey from the day.
Keepin the flipper wicked since 1978
Spuds

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers