Subscribe Today

Just an AC rumor so don't shoot me.......

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zrcat » September 27th, 2005, 3:29 pm

Lame. really, do you think CAT "can't" make a sled to specifications that they desire???? Any manu can you azz muncher!!!!
zrcat

Postby SlapNuts » September 27th, 2005, 3:36 pm

You know Mike, it wouldn't take a whole lot for the mannies to coordinate sleds from all of the area dealers by using incentives and signage to promote them to ensure they represent themselves. That way guys like Stormbringer who pack up the wife and kids and drive to Grayslake from Indiana can actually see what they came to look at. I'll get off my high horse now. Powermadd is fearful of you since the "Minnow dippin for Crappie" pic was put on the board.
SlapNuts

Postby SlapNuts » September 27th, 2005, 3:38 pm

You tell them zrcat, if Yugo can build to their specs, so can Cat!
SlapNuts

Postby mach1mikeM1M » September 27th, 2005, 3:43 pm

LOL slappy!
I submit to your higher intellegence.You are right there should be an incentive program to off set the costs for dealers to haul in there schitt.Birds Ski doo came in from out of state and they were selling marked down Bombi stuff quite well.I wa sthere when they sold a 05 500 ss used asking price was either 4800 or 4500 if i remmber and it had over a thousand miles good price.

Slappy you comming to the waterX races this Sunday in McHnery?
mach1mikeM1M

Postby SlapNuts » September 27th, 2005, 3:47 pm

Plannin' on it Mike.
SlapNuts

Postby mach1mikeM1M » September 27th, 2005, 3:50 pm

Sounds good give me a call if your goin!Also when you meet Smack dont stare at his wandering eye he is really self contious of it and it might hurt his feelings.I saw him break down and cry once after Yamadooed made a Marty Feldman joke.
mach1mikeM1M

Postby deadsled » September 27th, 2005, 4:04 pm

Let me get this straight. Yamaha has a handfull of models, and the other manufactures have in the twenties, and you think it is odd they didn't bring every single model? It would be a pretty full show if they all brought every model, especially if Cat wants to display all their pretty graphics. At the Winnipeg show, yamaha had all their models, the other manufacurers had one of each engine size, and one of each series, and they still had more sleds at the show than yamaha.
I am currently riding a yamaha 4S. Who would have guessed?
deadsled

Postby SlapNuts » September 27th, 2005, 4:12 pm

Separated at Birth: Runaway Bride and Marty Feldman
SlapNuts

Postby jds800rev » September 27th, 2005, 4:48 pm

[quote=Oldtimer F-7]If Cat does release a comparably powered answer to the Yam, it will outsell the Yam 3>1. I bet it has more power, better ergos, is 50# lighter, has a better brake, and can be had for a grand less. Oh, and look better too. The seat alone would turn me off the Yam.[/quote]

LOL...this is coming from a guy who owns the second biggest POS on the snow! (the Joker model is no 1) More power...LOL, 50 lbs lighter, in your dreams, better brake, I think you mean break! The grand less I can beleive because it will be such a big peice of******that it should be two grand less or you won't get your money's worth. I'll bet it will look great just like that POS you own or maybe they will put those Joker graphics on it LOL!!! Yep that seat looks terrible, maybe they should put some machine gun decals on it or bullet holes or some playing cards with a stupid Joker on them! LOL!!!!
Face it boys Cat is falling farther and farther back as far as sleds go and remote starters, heated seats, comunicators and dumb drive won't bring them back! Cat put all their eggs in one basket called the Firecat, and in just three short years it's so obsolete it's not even funny! Polaris, Ski Doo and Yamaha have engines that will meet or exceed emission standards for the next few years and all Cat has is a tubo powered car engine and a bunch of obsolete 2 smokes LOL! Keep grasping for those straws Cat boys, oh but they are fast right! LOL!
jds800rev

Postby mach1mikeM1M » September 28th, 2005, 1:47 am

[quote=SlapNuts]Separated at Birth: Runaway Bride and Marty Feldman[/quote]
LMAO another Smack joke!
mach1mikeM1M

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers