Subscribe Today

Cat Hype!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Cat Hype!

Postby funkadelic101 » October 3rd, 2005, 12:30 pm

Yep, there's nothin better than locking your feet in on a sled with rider forward ergo's and meant to be boondocked... Oh, and the handlebars, while goofy lookin' are actually pretty sweet to use....

What makes me laugh is when a Yamfan makes a cut on another sled, he only shows the rest of us what a packed in groomobiler he is.

MacDonald, STFU about 4s. You're a moron, seriously.
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

Cat Hype!

Postby kenlacy » October 3rd, 2005, 12:43 pm

Buddy - I have outrun (on top) both F7's I've raced. Against Lissa, she blew me off the line by 4-5 lengths but I was catching her on top end. Against Cromey we swapped holeshots and took off dead even one time, with the RX coming out on top all 3 times. Some differences - Lissa weighs probably 100 lbs, Cromey around 250 and myself around 200. Cromey was also just put on a clutch kit that was suppose to improve his sled - he felt like it did nothing - so maybe I was just lucky. And for the ZR9- in two races - Zert beat me and I wasn't catching him in one race - in the other, I was taken off the line and was catching him when the race ended (skiloop was alongside his tunnell and gaining).

Of all the sleds talked about - the only one that I have not had better top end (in one race or another) is the MachZ. But like I said, I know Randy's Fusiod was not on.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Cat Hype!

Postby kenlacy » October 3rd, 2005, 1:00 pm

[quote=riddenhardputawaywet][quote=kenlacy][quote=riddenhardputawaywet][quote=kenlacy]Riddenhardbyaman - are you drunk - or just stupid - maybe you should go back and re-read everything 10-15 times and you'll begin to understand.[/quote]

Not drunk yet but there is still hope...

'Splain to me what I have misunderstood?[/quote]

He said - find a heavy Yamaha and he'll show you a heavier sled from the other manus - I put the weights up showing that every manu has a heavier sled than Yamaha's heaviest (not knowing the weight of the VentureRS and one other).

Then you say I am dumber than Mac. For what? I just stated weights backing up what he said and then you post weights of 2 sleds that mean nothing. got me confused there - but not hard.[/quote]

You posted the weights of the other 3 sled manu's "work" sleds then did not post the Yamaha "work" sled weights.

I posted the weight of the attak and an MXZ (in my opinion a better comparison), should I have posted the weight of an F7 instead?[/quote]

Riddenhard - he wasn't saying anything about any particular line of any manufacturers sled. He said show me a heavy Yamaha and I'll show you a heavier other brand of sled. So I checked on the heaviest sled made by all manus - all manus listed the dry weight of all their sleds with the exception of Yamaha who did not list for the two I stated. And Drifter has now givin those so it looks like Macs statement was false. I was just throwin out facts. Not makin comparisons.

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Cat Hype!

Postby riddenhardputawaywet » October 3rd, 2005, 1:12 pm

True you may not have been making comparisons but you took the weight of the other manu's HEAVIEST sleds and compared them to yamaha's lightest? Sure doesn't make sense to me....
riddenhardputawaywet

Cat Hype!

Postby Icehole » October 3rd, 2005, 2:39 pm

When did we race Ken?....you talkin about the time I started behind ya in the dick deep snow,off the trail and over the berm while you launched from the middle of the trail?.....that was'nt a race...although the turdly runnin fusoid caught ya within 50 ft after comin outta the deep and over the berm....lol
Icehole

Cat Hype!

Postby kenlacy » October 3rd, 2005, 3:07 pm

[quote=riddenhardputawaywet]True you may not have been making comparisons but you took the weight of the other manu's HEAVIEST sleds and compared them to yamaha's lightest? Sure doesn't make sense to me....[/quote]

The heaviest Yammi listed is 598 (I should have listed that, wasn't trying to compare it to the lightest) - I was just showing that all the other manus had a heavier sled. Keep in mind - I did not know the weight of the 2 yammis noted (figured they may be a little heavier and that is why I did not make any kind of statement).

And Ice - yer funny, you practicaly ran me off the trail when we took off (granted we did not have much room and both of us got squirelly fast)!

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

Cat Hype!

Postby Mainecat » October 4th, 2005, 1:28 am

I see we are buyin sleds by the pound now?
Mainecat

Cat Hype!

Postby MacDonald » October 4th, 2005, 3:33 am

Funk hole You are about as smart as a Phucking stump just stop talking period you are a loser. Go get your wellfare check and buy something nice for your one tooth wife you phuckwad!
MacDonald

Cat Hype!

Postby Uller God » October 10th, 2005, 9:19 am

[img]http://www.fastfoodweblog.nl/www/images/demonstration_-_muslim_protester_points_his_toy_gun_at_ronald_mcdonald.thumb.jpg[/img]
Uller God

Cat Hype!

Postby zrcat » October 10th, 2005, 1:58 pm

[quote]""pumped up" for the dealer demos and press""...[/quote]

Poo has been doing this for over 20 years!!! What's so surprising about that?
zrcat

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers