Subscribe Today

Eagle River Derby

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Eagle River Derby

Postby sleddogzrt » December 28th, 2005, 3:09 pm

I'll be there on Sunday. Been going for the past 4 years after a hiatius of too many years. We will be around the fourth corner.
ice-racer, KEEP IT STUDDED SIDE DOWN THIS YEAR. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YA WIN ONE, NOT FINISH ON YOUR ROOF!!!!!!! We will be cheering ya on!!!! Good Luck.
sleddogzrt

Eagle River Derby

Postby ice_racer_69 » December 28th, 2005, 3:21 pm

There are 2 semi pro champ classes (reg. and friday night thunder) i'll be runnin both of those. As for the W.C. lack of money and track time might keep me from runnin it this year. I'm hoping everything works out so i will be able to, but i don't know for sure. The last 3 years, we have been parked on the other side of the road in the pits, the first trailer in the first row. I'll get ahold of ya in the next week or two to hash things out.

Sleddog!!! I will try to keep er upright this year. haven't had much luck out there the last few years, hopefully i can get a big win this year!! thanks for the support!!! You should swing by the trailer for a meet and greet at some point during the weekend.
ice_racer_69

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers