Subscribe Today

Will davidson run......

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Will davidson run......

Postby leelanaumotorsports » February 7th, 2006, 6:35 am

Guys it's like this,

The XC APEX RTX mod sled is the one in the picture it has the Davidson/Yamaha skid in it and has 07'yellow body work and graphics.

The Stock APEX RTX is the one in the pic on it's side. IT DID NOT BREAK AT BARNESVILLE, IT WON!

The SOO sled looks simular to the XC mod sled but is a totally different machine built by TPR and has a modified Xtra10/TPR/Davidson skid, you would not even recognize some of the parts if you laid them out side by side. AND it is different from others used in APEXs at the Soo.

At the 500 XC race this weekend we will see a whole new STOCK APEX RTX it has been gone through and through. As you read this it is being gone through again! IT IS STOCK! STOCK! STOCK! STOCK! only shocks can be modified in USCC rules for the STOCK class which is what the top Pros run for the 500 XC.

at almost all other shorter races they run two different races on two different sleds, mod or open and stock.

go to stihlusa.com for more info, read what Corey has had to say about the APEX he is getting the mono set up dialed in.
[b]Ride Hard, Ride Safe.[b]
leelanaumotorsports

Will davidson run......

Postby Luv2sled » February 7th, 2006, 6:50 am

We don't want facts here...
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Will davidson run......

Postby leelanaumotorsports » February 7th, 2006, 7:00 am

That is an understatement LOL

here: [url=http://www.stihlusa.com/events_davidson.html]http://www.stihlusa.com/events_davidson.html[/url]
leelanaumotorsports

Will davidson run......

Postby ditchbanger65 » February 7th, 2006, 7:06 am

I just talked to corey man, he said he had the same skid that we had in our rx1 at the soo and at barnesville just a plain old xtra-10 with different shocks, whats this tpr/davidson skid stuff??[quote=leelanaumotorsports]Guys it's like this,

The XC APEX RTX mod sled is the one in the picture it has the Davidson/Yamaha skid in it and has 07'yellow body work and graphics.

The Stock APEX RTX is the one in the pic on it's side. IT DID NOT BREAK AT BARNESVILLE, IT WON!

The SOO sled looks simular to the XC mod sled but is a totally different machine built by TPR and has a modified Xtra10/TPR/Davidson skid, you would not even recognize some of the parts if you laid them out side by side. AND it is different from others used in APEXs at the Soo.

At the 500 XC race this weekend we will see a whole new STOCK APEX RTX it has been gone through and through. As you read this it is being gone through again! IT IS STOCK! STOCK! STOCK! STOCK! only shocks can be modified in USCC rules for the STOCK class which is what the top Pros run for the 500 XC.

at almost all other shorter races they run two different races on two different sleds, mod or open and stock.

go to stihlusa.com for more info, read what Corey has had to say about the APEX he is getting the mono set up dialed in.[/quote]
ditchbanger65

Will davidson run......

Postby FiredUpRupp » February 7th, 2006, 7:08 am

[quote=ditchbanger65]I just talked to corey man, he said he had the same skid that we had in our rx1 at the soo and at barnesville just a plain old xtra-10 with different shocks, whats this tpr/davidson skid stuff??
[/quote]

Like we are gonna believe ya. Without proof this is no different than me saying I shizz gold nuggets. Get us some proof...
FiredUpRupp

Will davidson run......

Postby SLEDHEADRED » February 7th, 2006, 7:10 am

YOU GUYS ARE ROUGH!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Will davidson run......

Postby FiredUpRupp » February 7th, 2006, 7:11 am

Skol new Yammi race skid! Skol Corey Davidson! Skol Soo 500!
FiredUpRupp

Will davidson run......

Postby leelanaumotorsports » February 7th, 2006, 7:15 am

It's called PR or public relations, I am trying to let some interested people know more about the sport and the sleds without telling them things that they do not need to know, or that might upset Yamaha.

Maybe I already did,

PM me with this kinda stuff, I am doing my job here, not trying to prove who knows more than who. I am after all currently 800 miles away from the sleds we are talking about, but I have SEEN both of them up close and personal.
leelanaumotorsports

Will davidson run......

Postby FiredUpRupp » February 7th, 2006, 7:17 am

Skol new yammi race skid! Skol Corey Davidson! Skol leelanaumotorsports!

Thanks for the info!
FiredUpRupp

Will davidson run......

Postby J » February 7th, 2006, 7:24 am

I am more interested in what Polaris is running in their Ultras for suspensions. You think they would have it nailed by now. Probably just twaeking their oval racers for the CC schedule, Ultra c/w with extra 12. Nice. Maybe a revived Playmate platform for 07?
I need more smiles per hour
J

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers