Subscribe Today

Fell off, almost got beat up and the Mach broke

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby SLEDHEADRED » February 11th, 2006, 9:22 am

Yah, I hate online hardasses, normally they all talk, and yes Byron is a CO, so im sure he is trained in hand to groin combat!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby zert » February 11th, 2006, 11:51 am

I've been in a fair amount of scuffles over the years inside and outside the walls, won some and lost some but I didn't see the point in fighting over a disagreement on snowmobiling. If it made the big guy feel better by pushing me around a little than so be it. If he had taken a swing at me then I probably would have swung back and hoped for the best. With a guy that big my only option would have been to tie him up and let him get tired or cool off. Luckily it didn't come to that, more so for me than him probably. LOL Outagas, you are still a moron.
zert

Postby J » February 11th, 2006, 1:09 pm

Fighting is overated. If you have been in a few, you know there are no winners. It's not like the good ole days. These days, the small guys are the most dam scary. They know they have no chance so there most likely packing.
I need more smiles per hour
J

Postby outagas » February 11th, 2006, 1:22 pm

Again, dont care if you believe me or not. I woulda knocked um out cold, and if I failed, i geuss i would just have another good war story to tell. I deal with way more dangerous situations than that all the time.
I`m not down talking anyone from walking away, I`m just saying I`m the guy in my crowd that "takes care of business when **** goes down" So I`ve kinda grown used to bieng in that type situation.
but you really dont need to be scared of someone just because they are physicaly large, it does`nt mean a damn thing, unless you plan on getting into a wrestling match with um. if in doubt, punch the mother F&^ker in the throat, and after words tell him that "nothing else matters when you cant breeth does it" I used that statment a few times, always gets a real good look from someone who thinks thier about to die. LOL, but in all fairness, you really should only use the punch to the throat plan, if you can be sure to convince a jury ect. that you thought your life was in danger. there`s a somewhat decent chance that you could really hurt someone perminantly using this plan, and maybe even kill them, it you hit them too hard in the throat, but I`ve found it to be very effective.
just to add, It dont bother me at all when some of you acuse me off bieng an internet bad ass, because I dont deal with you boys in the real world, and after reading some of the reply`s in this thread, it looks like if i ever did, you`d just run. LMFAO
outagas

Postby J » February 11th, 2006, 1:29 pm

Good luck in your first fight. Sounds like you have a good plan.
I need more smiles per hour
J

Postby outagas » February 11th, 2006, 1:33 pm

LOL, I`ll try my best.
outagas

Postby mbenoy119 » February 11th, 2006, 1:34 pm

I'm glad I wasn't there Zert, I don't do well in those situations. Bad things happen
mbenoy119

Postby zert » February 11th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Well Mike, last fight I got into was at the Soo I 500 a couple years ago. A guy was kinda drunk and decided to punch my truck when I asked him to move out of the way. I had drank a few beers that day too and wasn't in the mood to listen to this joker. Got out of the truck and let him have a couple good shots to the nose and that was the end of it. His wife went looking for the cops so me and my buds had to leave early to avoid any trouble. I don't drink while riding so usually I can keep myself out of trouble.
zert

Postby ashley* » February 11th, 2006, 2:06 pm

i would have squirted him in the eyes with ky jelly.[FUR makes me carry it in my pocket] luv,ash.
skunk is my luv biscuit
ashley*

Postby Icehole » February 11th, 2006, 3:04 pm

I bet it was that non hill climbin Melvin in the firefighters garb that ya roosted's brother
Icehole

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers