Subscribe Today

Yam is single-handedly destroyin this sport...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby raisinL » February 13th, 2006, 11:48 am

LMAO @ blowhard.
raisinL

Postby treewhacker » February 13th, 2006, 11:56 am

That's the stupidest statement I have ever heard. LOL
[img]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1278/a1ugly.jpg[/img]
treewhacker

Postby outagas » February 13th, 2006, 12:08 pm

[quote=die_hard_catrider05] what ever happened to "loud pipes save lives" or "nothin like the smell of 2 stroke in the mornin"... [/quote]
unfortunantly were running out of room to ride. not saying there is`nt countless miles of trails out there, but due to alot of construction, we`ve been forced to ride closer and closer to residentual neighborhoods ect. and now the noise has became a problem. our trails did`nt move, but rather [i]they[/i] moved closer to our trails. another thing I`d like to mention, is these same people that are now four stroke yamaha freaks, most likely only a few short years ago, these yamaha tree hugers were probley talking about the great smell of two stroke oil in the mourning, right along with the rest of us.
it just cracks me up, when i read a post about how awfull the "old" two stroke sleds are, but only a few short years ago, these same riders, were riding a two stroke, and you know they were talking about how great thier sled is/was.
outagas

Postby J » February 13th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Sleds are just evolving. Thought some of you boys would be tired of running around on your knuckles by now?
I need more smiles per hour
J

Postby pshady » February 13th, 2006, 12:10 pm

...wasn't expectin that gassser...well said..kinda sled ya got??
pshady

Postby raisinL » February 13th, 2006, 12:11 pm

but only a few short years ago, these same riders, were riding a two stroke, and you know they were talking about how great thier sled is/was.
Relieable No oil great power what do you want us to say poser?
raisinL

Postby outagas » February 13th, 2006, 12:14 pm

[quote=Rick27]Seems like the public is still the ones that are going to dictate what is built. Just because someone builds something dosen't make it sucessful, it has to sell. In the end it is us the consumer that will make or break the product.[/quote]
negative. epa will decide what we buy. when they only make four strokes, i geuss we`ll buy one wont we? its going to be kinda hard to build up a nice running two stroke when our gas ends up having mostly ethynol in it.
outagas

Postby die_hard_catrider05 » February 13th, 2006, 4:24 pm

I said i can understand change but this is too drastic. If it comes down to it i'll stick with my '02 cat (not the 500) till shes totally done for (long time from now)and then quit the sport

sorry boys i LOVE this sport but just cant de-grade myself to ride a shoddy ugly sled
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5261/catboy22ql.jpg[/IMG]
[green]Arctic Cat- On the gas and kickin ass[/green]

[green]Shoot-Out racing[/green]
die_hard_catrider05

Postby usedto » February 13th, 2006, 6:45 pm

[quote=die_hard_catrider05]sorry boys i LOVE this sport but just cant de-grade myself to ride a shoddy ugly sled[/quote]

How can you "de-grade" yourself any further? :p

Appearance is subjective and if the new Phazer elicts such wanton negative passion, then you have nothing to worry about...Right?

Cat riders like yourself should be familar with the saying, "Function over form"...;)
usedto

Postby ArcticEd » February 13th, 2006, 6:51 pm

For Drifter's sake, I hope that thing works better than it looks, or next year's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOONG winter.....
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers