Subscribe Today

New sleds usually get all the talk through the year....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Johnny Skeptical » February 26th, 2006, 4:16 pm

The point was a fan cooled cheaply made machine like the SnoHawk is entry level, not an upscale jewel with some trick pedigrees......especially when the price of the 'Hawk is way above what they LOOK like they are worth. Now that I think about it using 'Yamaha' and 'entry level' in the same sentence would be an oxymoron anyways lol
[img]http://pics.greatestjournal.com/userpic/11908820/671512[/img]
BEFORE YAMAHA...
Johnny Skeptical

Postby die_hard_catrider05 » February 26th, 2006, 4:19 pm

LMAO skidmark what an asswad. You are so dam biased its not even funny. Those blue goggle you got on wont let ya see reality eh? Its ok papa smurf it'll get better soon. An 80hp 500 is sad, real sad. Entry level? Yes, only because of the low hp and torque ratio's. Im sidin with buddy p's theory on these low ratios here... go ahead bash me and say i dont know what im talkin bout. when it comes to sophisticated numbers ill admit i dont but i do know that buddy p knows what hes talkin about and i also know that 80 hp IS entry level, but a very shoddy attempt from yam at it
[IMG]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/5261/catboy22ql.jpg[/IMG]
[green]Arctic Cat- On the gas and kickin ass[/green]

[green]Shoot-Out racing[/green]
die_hard_catrider05

Postby MM700 » February 26th, 2006, 11:51 pm

[quote=die_hard_catrider05]LMAO skidmark what an asswad. You are so dam biased its not even funny. Those blue goggle you got on wont let ya see reality eh? Its ok papa smurf it'll get better soon. An 80hp 500 is sad, real sad. Entry level? Yes, only because of the low hp and torque ratio's. Im sidin with buddy p's theory on these low ratios here... go ahead bash me and say i dont know what im talkin bout. when it comes to sophisticated numbers ill admit i dont but i do know that buddy p knows what hes talkin about and i also know that 80 hp IS entry level, but a very shoddy attempt from yam at it[/quote]

Jeeze...why you trashing a sled you'd never consider buying..or a sled that you don't think is even in the class of sled you want to ride??? It's better than any cat entry level sled..I bet 10-1, that it's more reliable, less expensive to operate and cost less than cats 07 entry level sled??? ...and of course your siding with buddy...cause you never have any facts to back up any of your trashes...gotta climb on somebody elses back to carry your sorry azz...lol...BTW...you ever ridden a new yami 4 stroke???...at least I have ridden the other brands new stuff(yes including cat)....what's your "real world experience"???...Also..when the new cats come out, are you gonna buy one??? Can a you afford it...or do you need to "drop more fries" on the weekend.... Or are you gonna keep riding an 02 cat, while you bash new sleds(just like your big brother skunk)???
MM700

Postby Johnny Skeptical » February 27th, 2006, 12:15 pm

lmao Die Hard CAT Rider----talk about biased or what?
Next case please.
There hasn't been a 500cc 4 stroke yet so how would you know whats good or not? All YOU have to know is Cats 660cc THREE cylinder 4 stroke made about 50 hp with no huffer.
Now THATS sad.
BEFORE YAMAHA...
Johnny Skeptical

Postby jake_arcticcat » February 27th, 2006, 3:19 pm

if your gonna have a fourstroke you better have a charger.
jake_arcticcat

Postby Johnny Skeptical » February 27th, 2006, 6:37 pm

if you're gonna have an arctic cat you better have TWO of them lol
BEFORE YAMAHA...
Johnny Skeptical

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers