Subscribe Today

I have come to the conclusion....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby MM700 » February 1st, 2007, 1:09 am

that me and tools don't mix.....lol..I flat out suck at wrenchin....and I admit it....so....it's going to be bitter cold this weekend, and it's our annual group ride in michigan (15 riders)...so I get the bright idea to put a bigger windshield on the rev..cause I froze my nutz off last weekend (the x package rev's have to be the coldest riding sleds ever)....so I mark all the holes, drill em, put darts on the new shield...go to put it on, and both holes on the left side are a good 1/2 inch off...lol....I won't repeat what I said..lol...but...I must be cock-eyed...cause I screw it up...so I re drill...get the gromets in the new holes....go to turn handle bars to check out clearence..turn left..all good....turn right...not good..brake hitting windshield....look at windshield directions..didn't see special note at bottom "all 03 rev's ...you must move handle bars to furthest back position before mounting new windshield....so I pop windshield off...take dash off (to get at handle bar bolts)...pull bolts out...move bars back...and...that's where my sled sits in the garage right now...I can't get the ****in holes to line up on the lower setting.....WTF!!!!

Call me a dumbazz...but is there some trick to getting these holes to line-up???

If I could swear in french...I'd call quebec, and curse the little french bastard that designed these handle bars....lol
MM700

Postby Rxrider1 » February 1st, 2007, 1:11 am

Open your eye's
Rxrider1

Postby MM700 » February 1st, 2007, 1:12 am

[quote=Rxrider1]Open your eye's[/quote]

Doh...why didn't I think of that.....dee....dee...dee....lol
MM700

Postby edgePV5 » February 1st, 2007, 1:12 am

..dee do dee doo dee doooooooooooooooo..........
edgePV5

Postby raisinL » February 1st, 2007, 1:16 am

You can get a job at TRF as a assembler. Ever ride a sabercat? Cat sends them out of the factory with the bars hittin both sides of the shield. Way to go.lol
raisinL

Postby MM700 » February 1st, 2007, 1:28 am

[quote=edgePV5]..dee do dee doo dee doooooooooooooooo..........[/quote]

I could never own a cat...I'd never get to ride..I suck so bad at wrenchin...that the sled would never move...lol...see what happens when you used to own yamaha's....I never had to wrench...so I never learned how....doh...lol
MM700

Postby Luv2sled » February 1st, 2007, 1:55 am

dumbazz
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby ZR800Racer » February 1st, 2007, 2:01 am

Nice, turn your stupidity into a cat bash...what a dumbazz, not only cant you wrench, you cant read!
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

Postby MM700 » February 1st, 2007, 2:45 am

[quote=ZR800Racer]Nice, turn your stupidity into a cat bash...what a dumbazz, not only cant you wrench, you cant read![/quote]

Hey I admit it..I suck at wrenchin...and yes I turned into a cat bash, and it must of got your undies in a wad...for you to turn it into a personal attack on me....you east coasters are so thin skinned....lol

btw...cat sucks!!!!
MM700

Postby Pol-Cat » February 1st, 2007, 2:49 am

Hopefully your such a wad that you can't muster up a brain fart big enough to install a windshield or pro-create.
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers