Subscribe Today

Come to your own conclusion

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby culvert » February 10th, 2007, 4:31 am

Bluesgoat - BRP would be fine without the snowmobile line, granted they my have to lay some people off.
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby bluerules » February 10th, 2007, 4:35 am

they have so many engine problems get on doo talk, they must pay out alot of money in warranty issues. my 2003 mxz was a pce o cht engine never ran good.
bluerules

Postby culvert » February 10th, 2007, 4:44 am

[quote=bluerules]they have so many engine problems get on doo talk, they must pay out alot of money in warranty issues. my 2003 mxz was a pce o cht engine never ran good.[/quote]

I had 4000 miles on my 03 and had no engine trouble.
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby *RABID » February 10th, 2007, 6:21 am

BRP sled revenues are a significant portion of the total...
spent a significant amount on SDI development...

And the CDD would make 'Axing the Execs' have a completely new meaning as they only invest in Quebecois interests, and do so in companies with the intent of increasing or maintaining employment.
*RABID

Postby bluerules » February 10th, 2007, 7:18 am

good for you I have over 7300 miles on my 2006 yamaha attak this thing will run forever. lets see 2 smoke or 4stroke which will last longer first engine adjustment on my attak 20,000 miles and it will make it to 20,000 if I keep it that long everything else will have to be replaced before the engine.flawless EFI not one problem with this sled replaced the suspension with a ez ryde ezryde.com out of houghton michigan. some coolant issue replaced with engine ice problem gone handwarmers are fine for me dont get real hot but warm enough hands stay warm with thins gloves on. my 2003 mxz 800 was a pce of cht doesnt even compare to a yamaha, that mxz stranded me 3 times in 2004 bye bye mxz.
bluerules

Postby Icehole » February 10th, 2007, 7:20 am

put up some pix of yer ride and the ody buttool
Icehole

Postby culvert » February 10th, 2007, 9:05 am

I had 17,200 miles on an 89 mach1 and the only reason I had to junk it is because it froze into the lake overnight and it caused some serious tunnel damage. I pulled the engine apart and it was perfect.

Don't get me started on Yamaha I have had a few and the last was a Vmax SX700 it was the biggest POS I have ever owned. 3 cranks, 6 pistons, 2 cylinders, 1 clutch, crack in the tunnel, numerous electrical problems, hand warmers that never worked even after a Yamaha dealer in the U.P replaced them, and a rear skid that sucked - IMO. I had 2 different Yamaha dealers work on it. It spent more time at those dealers then it did on the trail. The last crank and set of pistons that needed to be replaced I brought it to a Ski-Doo dealer. They fixed it and I actually got 500 miles out of it before the Ski-Doo dealer did an even trade on a 97 MXZ440 fanner, the best trade I have ever done.
I have been stranded 5 times and the last time I was alone and had to wait for just over 5 hours. This was up by the BWCA I walked for 45 minutes to an island to find some type of shelter from the wind and at that point I figured I maybe there for the night because it was way to far to walk to the nearest road. I was way the He!! out there about 60 miles off trail I got lucky that the guy that found me wanted to know where my snowmobile tracks went - lol

Owning a Yamaha must be like being 15 and finding out your girl friend is pregnant or has an STD and her father is a pastor.
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby bluerules » February 10th, 2007, 10:03 am

whatever get on doo talk everybody is btchn about sdi problems fuel mapping all sorts of cht. BRP leads the nation in engine failures. the dealer I frequent sells Yamaha and ski dont, they tell me buy a yamaha not a ski donkey, 90% of the people that work there ride yamahas seems like they would know. engines are junk Austria is really well known for building motors. yamaha builds 10 times as many motors as BRP.
time for a change BRP your working with an old chassis nice bumble bee on the side what the hell is that suppose to be anyway.
bluerules

Postby culvert » February 10th, 2007, 10:56 am

You just wait and see what BRP is coming out with.
Two weeks ago a Yamaha dealer was telling me that Yamaha is pretty pissed with what they already know about the Rev2. It may not all be relased this year due to low snow conditions.
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby bluerules » February 10th, 2007, 11:03 am

will see first year sleds from doo good luck hope yamaha is building there motors. I have seen some pics they look good but still use rotax motors thats there downfall.
bluerules

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers