Subscribe Today

O.T. POLITICAL

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby MacDonald » August 15th, 2007, 10:18 am

I never said kill a child, I should have been more clear. Is there any sitution where abortion is accecptable?
MacDonald

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby kenlacy » August 15th, 2007, 10:25 am

[quote=MacDonald]I never said kill a child, I should have been more clear. Is there any sitution where abortion is accecptable?[/quote]

IMO - if it is known the child will not survive and you can save the mother that is about the only scenario I can see it being considered. Even at that, it is a judgement call.

I have always said that if I was a pregnant woman and they had to choose between me and my unborn child - I'd say save the child. It is no different to me than if I was standing next to my daughter Angela and I had to chose which one of us perished.

It is sad to me that people don't consider it life until it has been born.
Recently I was asked to play in a golf tournament.

At first I said, "Naw, I haven't been playing that well."

Then they said to me, "Come on, it's for handicapped and blind kids."

Then I thought...

Chit, I could win this!
kenlacy

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby MacDonald » August 15th, 2007, 10:28 am

I understand. The area that gets me, is that someone would choose thier life over their childs. At the very least, I have done about all I gonna do, give the kid a chance to do something great. : )
MacDonald

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby Yoo » August 15th, 2007, 12:56 pm

Luv2sled, thanks for the support.

My platform:
Pro Life
Pro Work for pay or Workfare
Pro Access on Public Lands for ALL
Pro Military and Veteran Benefits
Pro Flat Tax or No Taxes but a Federal Sales Tax
Stop Terrorism AT ALL COSTS!
Anti-Tree Huggers
Anti-Sierra Club
Anti-"Toss in the White Flag"
Most of all...ANTI-HILLARY

Yoo in 08!
Yoo

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby FIB » August 16th, 2007, 2:32 am

[quote=mach1mikeM1M]Give it up for adoption![/quote]

This is why EVERY registered Republican should be FORCED to adopt a child to prove they're not a HYPOCRITE.

How can Republicans FORCE others to have babies, then look the other way as they grow up in poverty?
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 16th, 2007, 2:46 am

Funny the wife and i were talking about adopting a child in the future.
plus its not just the Republicans job to adopt its Democrats too.If there were more babys available for adoption the costs would come down greatly making it easier for people that dont have 20k in the bank to adopt a baby.
mach1mikeM1M

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby dothedoo » August 16th, 2007, 2:46 am

Seems to me the people who get pregnant "force" themselves to have a baby.

Again, making the case that we should kill a baby so it doesn't grow up in poverty sickens me.
Mother America is Brandishing Her Weapons. She Keeps Me Safe and Warm by Threats and Misconceptions.
dothedoo

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby FIB » August 16th, 2007, 2:57 am

kenlacy.... Ask ANY hospital about their policy on this. ALL hospitals will NOT give you the choice of saving the mother or the baby.

The mother is ALWAYS the #1 priority.

Ken, With the Republicans in charge of BOTH houses AND the presidency,(until recently) why haven't they changed the abortion law?

Ken, Why don't I see Republicans as concerned about a childs welfare AFTER they're born as they are BEFORE they're born??

Ken, Do you know anyone that had a miscarage in say the 3rd or 4th month of pregnancy? Did they have a funeral?

Ken, Is ALL human life equal?? (as in born and unborn)
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby viper_trails » August 16th, 2007, 3:04 am

[quote=FIB]kenlacy.... Ask ANY hospital about their policy on this. ALL hospitals will NOT give you the choice of saving the mother or the baby.

The mother is ALWAYS the #1 priority.

Ken, With the Republicans in charge of BOTH houses AND the presidency,(until recently) why haven't they changed the abortion law?

Ken, Why don't I see Republicans as concerned about a childs welfare AFTER they're born as they are BEFORE they're born??

Ken, Do you know anyone that had a miscarage in say the 3rd or 4th month of pregnancy? Did they have a funeral?

Ken, Is ALL human life equal?? (as in born and unborn)[/quote]

WTF are you talking about in your second statement?

abortion shouldn't even be a political issue. I am pro-life btw. And no one forced anyone to get pregnant. Stupidity caused that if it was unplanned. Now deal with the consequences.
viper_trails

O.T. POLITICAL

Postby mach1mikeM1M » August 16th, 2007, 3:10 am

Not to mention there are hardly any infants in orphanages and most kids under 5 are adopted.Now if you made it easier and cheaper for people to adopt maybe even the Democrats might choose to adopt because of right now more Republicans adopt then Democrats and thats because most of the Democrats are doing the kill'n!
Truthfuly tho im for compromise and this idea will get plenty of **** around here but make abortion illegal after the 3rd month unless the mother is in danger and she chooses.Im for death anyways as it settles alot of issues thin the heard so to speak if you want to kill yourself just do it leave a note and do it!Capitol punishment?Hell yeah if'n ya got good DNA or confession then your dead.Your dying of some horrbile disease and want some DR to inject ya and put ya out just goto your local Dr Death and be done.If'n your some looser and ya want to kill your unborn baby then go ahead but on your 2nd visit for an abortion your tubes are getting tied.
mach1mikeM1M

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers