Subscribe Today

JUS AXEN

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

JUS AXEN

Postby carrottop » February 17th, 2008, 5:40 am

Thinken about buyin new pigup. Jus wonderen whats the best bang for your buck? Any suggestions? JUS AXEN!!
carrottop

JUS AXEN

Postby Icehole » February 17th, 2008, 6:04 am

theres probably 8 threads a month here wit folks declarin they're buyin a truck and what should they get....never stops da dumass wantin to blowhard from startin yet another askin fer info he has no intention a usin tho....you'd think these dumasses would figger it out that buyin one and then postin a blowhard thread will get him more of da feel good material he's lookin for
Icehole

JUS AXEN

Postby Holzee » February 17th, 2008, 6:23 am

Go for the Chevy LUV.
eff off
Holzee

JUS AXEN

Postby carrottop » February 17th, 2008, 10:08 am

Tanks fo da help youz gof really heapful tanx. :h youz guys probley don knew anating about trucks ana who:?:h:S Chev LUV rock. Tree wheelers rule!!!
carrottop

JUS AXEN

Postby whats yer problum » February 17th, 2008, 10:14 am

[quote=Icehole]theres probably 8 threads a month here wit folks declarin they're buyin a truck and what should they get....never stops da dumass wantin to blowhard from startin yet another askin fer info he has no intention a usin tho....you'd think these dumasses would figger it out that buyin one and then postin a blowhard thread will get him more of da feel good material he's lookin for[/quote]

and whoos da furst dumazz to anser da stupid post,jist axen,tankx and mey god bless.
what the heck in the world!!
whats yer problum

JUS AXEN

Postby geterdone1000 » February 17th, 2008, 2:22 pm

[quote=carrottop]Thinken about buyin new pigup. Jus wonderen whats the best bang for your buck? Any suggestions? JUS AXEN!![/quote]

thats easy toyota complete junk,dodge mostly junk,ford kinda junky,gmc made in canada professional grade, best buy.
don"t worry be happy.:h
geterdone1000

JUS AXEN

Postby carrottop » February 17th, 2008, 2:31 pm

Hey there geterdone 1000 I thought everything from Canda was junk. Gotta agree with ya on the ota, and Dog. Yama jus a big blue turd. Word dat.
carrottop

JUS AXEN

Postby geterdone1000 » February 17th, 2008, 2:53 pm

[quote=carrottop]Hey there geterdone 1000 I thought everything from Canda was junk. Gotta agree with ya on the ota, and Dog. Yama jus a big blue turd. Word dat.[/quote]start usen yer tinker carotstick everything from canada is professional grade including but not limited to gmc
don"t worry be happy.:h
geterdone1000

JUS AXEN

Postby Big Slick » February 17th, 2008, 10:26 pm

I had a Plymouth pickup that was awesome. You would look good in one of those...I did.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

JUS AXEN

Postby SuZQ213 » February 17th, 2008, 10:55 pm

[quote=Holzee]Go for the Chevy LUV.[/quote]

Hey, those were AWESOME little trucks. We had a bright yellow one when I was about 12. Learned to drive a manual on that poor thing. (And it was cute to boot)
SuZQ213

Next

Return to Trash Talkers