Subscribe Today

How do you heat...

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

How do you heat...

Postby Icehole » October 14th, 2008, 12:48 pm

some folks have been givin M1M some guff about dat pelt on his back but when da heat bills soar he'll be da one laffin
Icehole

How do you heat...

Postby Long time cat man » October 14th, 2008, 12:51 pm

[quote=funkadelic101]I stayed in a place with no heat but hot water. So I turned on the shower at full tilt and the steam heated the joint up. Then the hot water ran out and the condensation in the cold room made it seem kinda more colder. That was funny as fukk.[/quote]

Did ya attend the neighborhood soup kitchen during those rough times?? :@
Long time cat man

How do you heat...

Postby funkadelic101 » October 14th, 2008, 1:57 pm

No LT, I was in the corps. NorCal actually gets kinda cold in the winter, I was in Fresno in December 40's at night in a barracks with no heat. Was hangin' in some room and people bytched about no heat, so I turned on the steam heater in the bathroom till it quit then left to my room where I had one a them 8" square krups office space heater dealies. I had the 4 women on that base in my room all weekend. I'm a resourceful little bastard.
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

How do you heat...

Postby Mainecat » October 14th, 2008, 2:34 pm

[quote=funkadelic101]I stayed in a place with no heat but hot water. So I turned on the shower at full tilt and the steam heated the joint up. Then the hot water ran out and the condensation in the cold room made it seem kinda more colder. That was funny as fukk.[/quote]
If you wuz mcgiver you would have found 600' of garden hose and hooked the ends to the hot water loop and run the shiz everywhere....lol

Just sayin
Mainecat

How do you heat...

Postby funkadelic101 » October 14th, 2008, 2:42 pm

MCguyver gets locked in like a hardware shed, I got locked in some military dormitory deal, I coulda burned the fifty mops they had on hand, after that the supplies kinda dry up. No car either. Dem were the good ole days fer sure.

I even got assigned to a barracks at Miramar that was condemned, I got there and had to shovel the dirt out of the hallway and take a piece of plywood out of my window. (this was during the navy turnover to the mc) and anywho I got there when the squadron was gone for 2 weeks and it was a clerical error that I got assigned to the wrong building, but I moved in and lived in this condemned building for 2 weeks and I was ecstatic because:

It was the building where they filmed a lot of the Top Gun barracks scenes!!! LMFAO!!! I thought that was cool. Well, at least it had electricity and hot water!!
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

How do you heat...

Postby mnsnowboy » October 15th, 2008, 2:19 am

LOL! Wellz we got da insider info on stayin warm in da hizzouse, how about da shopski? I usually gots da tire fire somewheres...burns nice n slow n holds da heat all day. As long as yer not openin up tha doors every 5 minutes anyway.

-sb
Kick ass!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/rocking.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/hellyeahFireIcon.gif[/IMG][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/mnsnowboy/bobZilla.gif height=90 width=20[/img]
mnsnowboy

How do you heat...

Postby Mogul Muncher » October 15th, 2008, 6:52 am

Coal is the ONLY way to stay warm............
Mogul Muncher

How do you heat...

Postby Uller God » October 15th, 2008, 7:02 am

Bush Muncher, you talking about coal powered electric?
Uller God

How do you heat...

Postby Pol-Cat » October 15th, 2008, 7:10 am

coal burner? did obama have an affair wit a cracka?
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

How do you heat...

Postby carrottop » October 16th, 2008, 2:34 am

We used ta have a corn stove but we trew dat out now we jus park a 400 bushel gravity box in da shop. We start her on fire let yer smolder all winter usually burns out bout mid July. Never gets below 65.
carrottop

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers