Subscribe Today

When does bumping a stanger on da trail become appropriate?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby Pol-Cat » December 29th, 2008, 6:26 am

I want ta make sure I wasn't out of line.. couple of ambercrombie fellers were riding new F8's side by side for miles at 45mph with mike n me stuck behind, cause they wouldn't once look behind them to make sure they weren't cloggin up da trail. My patients ran out after about mile 5 of dat shyt, M1M got right up behind them and gave a couple of loudcan's, but da ambercrombie's never heard or looked, next option was forcefull passing techniques, I tried timing it just right during their darting back and forth across the trail so I could get by clean, but da guy pulled a sneak on me and didn't go, I ran it up da berm for a second til I remembered I was da victim of da problem, and then decided he was gonna be da victim of da solution. I mighta shoved a ski in his tunnel slightly, and bucked off his spindle on da way by, but don't think I damaged anything. Judging by the scared shytless look on his face, he's never had sled ta sled contact.
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

Postby zert » December 29th, 2008, 6:30 am

Totally appropriate. Been there before, most recently with Rick27 when the 6 foot 9 guy wanted to kill me a ways down the trail after rammin past him. LOL
zert

Postby mach1mikeM1M » December 29th, 2008, 6:36 am

Trading paint is not just for racing....running a ski into da track of an oblivious tourist is the second step of passing of trail hawgs.They had a slight look of panic as we went by and im sure they got back to der hotel and cried in their pillows as the demanded creatons like us be removed from da trail.
mach1mikeM1M

Postby Luv2sled » December 29th, 2008, 6:57 am

I bet they were rental sleds? My dad use to go up der and ride like a dumbarse....always felt sorry for anyone riding the same area as he was.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby Icehole » December 29th, 2008, 7:16 am

5 miles makes you saintly tolerant....you met all ethical protocols, men riders get 2 er 3 notifications whether acknowledged er not....woman and childerenfolk get 4....all get a shameroost
Icehole

Postby Pol-Cat » December 29th, 2008, 8:03 am

I made da pass right before a turn, I was slightly inconsiderate of picking a spot where Mike coulda passed with me, but I'm sure da 2wide parade got da hint somebody else might be coming thru afta me. Mike probably wouldn't of been quite as nice had I waited till he lost patients and decided ta force them over, I give a warning bump before putting them in da wall, Mike goes from da loudcan directly to complete removal from trail for such offenders.
Pol-Cat

Postby mach1mikeM1M » December 29th, 2008, 8:14 am

Funny thing is Polcat was in front of me on the way back to Rockland and i tried a police PIT spin on him by digging my ski into his track and spinning him into da corner but decided passing him was probably more safe for him as those trees did not look very forgiving.:B
mach1mikeM1M

Postby doo it » December 29th, 2008, 9:24 am

I will always give room to someone wanting to get by...on the same note..I will only be nice just so long if it's I wanting to get by. I will slide a ski up on both sides of ya...if thats not enough...gloves are off. Whatever it takes..your moving!!
doo it

Postby Holzee » December 29th, 2008, 9:50 am

Funny, your old man ran a yamahaha rental rider into the pickers Sat. Night comin back from Copper Harbor.

I pulled along side of him to tell him to calm down and he ripped right through a group a 20 rental riders.

Guy about half way through the pack freaked out and did a hard right when Johnny 4 stroke dusted him.

I personally consider it ok to do on the highway when somebody don't puller over so on the trail would not only be ok but totally required.
eff off
Holzee

Postby Pol-Cat » December 29th, 2008, 9:59 am

[quote=mach1mikeM1M]Funny thing is Polcat was in front of me on the way back to Rockland and i tried a police PIT spin on him by digging my ski into his track and spinning him into da corner but decided passing him was probably more safe for him as those trees did not look very forgiving.:B[/quote]

You shoulda just put me out of my misery, riding dat thing with no swaybar was a real focking treat, it's a miracle I didn't put myself into da tree's.
Pol-Cat

Next

Return to Trash Talkers