Subscribe Today

When does bumping a stanger on da trail become appropriate?

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby culvert » December 31st, 2008, 3:11 pm

It's always appropriate so long as there are no little kids riding two humper.
[img]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/ericmarquardt/Picture806small.jpg[/img]
Fear the Culvert
culvert

Postby NorthernSkunk » December 31st, 2008, 4:42 pm

there are always kids on club operated trails
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Long time cat man » January 1st, 2009, 3:03 am

[quote=NorthernSkunk]there are always kids on club operated trails[/quote]

No kids after dark, and hardly ever see em during the week.
Long time cat man

Postby SuZQ213 » January 1st, 2009, 4:30 am

Back in da day (70's to 80's), you could ride sleds all the way from my house up to Ashtabula if you knew the "real world trails" (Portage County to Trumbull and on up to Ashtabula county by the lake -- about 160 miles (round trip) maybe by freeway -- not sure on the sled). However, in the past 10 years, all those Golf Course houses have gone up and taken over the farmland, and it's impossible to get around them. Ohio doesn't have any trails except for 5-10 miles in State Parks these days. Whoo freakin' hoo.... SKOL to those who CAN ride "real world" but thank God there are trail systems within a 2-3 hour drive for those that no longer have them.
SuZQ213

Postby Pol-Cat » January 1st, 2009, 6:04 am

I ain't against trails, just the groomers, and the small penis fellers that like ta whine if der's sled ta sled contact, or bumps on the trail over 3" tall.
My vision is better then my hearing...shut up and show me something.
Pol-Cat

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 1st, 2009, 6:45 am

no kids after dark? why would you think that? out of mind out of sight?...til ya meet one?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Long time cat man » January 1st, 2009, 8:33 am

Experience Skunky........you forget I ride groomed trails 3,000 plus miles a season. Been my experience that a majority of the time, the families hit the hotel or head fer home by dark. Not always........but most of the time.
Long time cat man

Postby NorthernSkunk » January 1st, 2009, 8:56 am

that is all I said....not always..in this RW where the sun sets early there are lots of kids ridin in the dark...

NorthernSkunk

Postby yea!!yammi » January 1st, 2009, 9:55 am

[quote=NorthernSkunk]we had trails for sleddin in the RW before there was ever a club..then these people formed a club and convinced the government to give the club the right to make the rules for sleddin on these trails, an how much to pay to use these trails...that is BS...I have no problem if clubs want to develop NEW trails an charge for those..but they have no right to claim what others created for free and were already enjoying hassle free[/quote]

I agree with ya skunk. Alot of people on here don't understand it is not private land we ride it is crown land. Free to ride without permission. Unless a club has claimed it then you have to follow the rules and pay the dues. Thank god we have lots of crown land the clubs don't touch.
If quitters never win & winners never quit, then who was the dumbazz that said quit while your ahead
yea!!yammi
Trasher of the Year

Postby mach1mikeM1M » January 1st, 2009, 9:58 am

We understand Yamm it would be great if thats how it was down here but in America our land is worth something so the goverment sold most all of it so all we have is private land for the most part to ride......it must be nice to live in a country where your land is worthless:B
mach1mikeM1M

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers