Subscribe Today

Who's bringing me

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Who's bringing me

Postby 600zrtrx1 » January 8th, 2009, 9:28 am

[img]http://www.officialproducts.co.uk/shopimages/products/extras/seriously-uncool-lg-f.jpg[/img]
600zrtrx1

Who's bringing me

Postby 4th ski-doo » January 8th, 2009, 10:57 am

[quote=2Fast4U2][quote=Smack]I'll bet Harold has something.....[/quote]
[quote=XC800SP]Load Deans XC8hundo up in da back of your Dodge, tow the other 2 up in da trailer.[/quote]
Yeah, I want to give Mike my wife's 800 so he can break the front suspension bolts out of tunnel and make sure it dosen't run by the end of the day!
I think a rental 550 fanner RMK will be just fine for him, I mean he's used to nothing now, right? Maybe he can bring up the 1987 Phazer?[/quote]

So uncool, if my wife had a sled it'd be there for you or Mike. You know in every vid that gets a post he is there helping someone always unwavering defending his loving brother-in-law, Harold.

I can't believe I have talked to you on the phone. shame i feel, shame.
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Who's bringing me

Postby Longtrack Lady » January 8th, 2009, 12:19 pm

[quote=PickleChick]Define "unit".[/quote]

Wow.. I was wondering the same thing PC. LMAO
Longtrack Lady

Who's bringing me

Postby funkadelic101 » January 8th, 2009, 12:25 pm

my back up to my shytty 800 polaris is a shytty 800 polaris... a durrr duurrr duurrrr their so good they dont even need to be looked at after 10k miles im a fuktard a pffffttt lol ha ha hahaha
Liberty without Virtue is Slavery to Vice
funkadelic101

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers