Subscribe Today

AAA reports Gas over $3.oo/gal., 1st time in 2 yrs

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby FIB » January 3rd, 2011, 4:32 pm

[quote=Snoway]I think I got a new favorite turd,....LOL[/quote]

ONLY snoway could lick da taint of a TURD.
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

Postby Turd Ferguson » January 3rd, 2011, 4:43 pm

..and that's worse than licking the taint of Obama????
SkiDoo RULES
Turd Ferguson

Postby FIB » January 3rd, 2011, 4:48 pm

[quote=Turd Ferguson]..and that's worse than licking the taint of Obama????[/quote]

Yer quite da bragger der, aren't ya.
Icehole wrote:

FIB

Postby Turd Ferguson » January 3rd, 2011, 4:56 pm

Nope... Just smart enough to be a conservative.
SkiDoo RULES
Turd Ferguson

Postby Snoway » January 4th, 2011, 2:03 am

[quote=FIB]Speakin a wat I hurd,

Is it twue yer girlie friend came to her senses, started pukin like Linda Blair, an now derz some kinda court order BS dat she really didn't mean?????[/quote]

WTF YOU TALKIN ABOUT?,....your new meds might have exceeded there freshness date......
ImageImage
Snoway

Postby FIB » January 4th, 2011, 6:36 pm

[quote=Snoway][quote=FIB]Speakin a wat I hurd,

Is it twue yer girlie friend came to her senses, started pukin like Linda Blair, an now derz some kinda court order BS dat she really didn't mean?????[/quote]

WTF YOU TALKIN ABOUT?,....your new meds might have exceeded there freshness date......[/quote]

I wuz tawkin ta TURD FERYURSON.

SORRY if I ACCIDENTALLY hit da nail on da wrong head.
Icehole wrote:

FIB

Postby 4th ski-doo » January 5th, 2011, 3:40 am

x
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Postby Holzee » January 5th, 2011, 3:45 am

[quote=4th ski-doo] The company I am on goes to about 100 working fires a year, kinda sad with all the awareness and safety these days.[/quote]

And so you are thinking they are accidental fires?
eff off
Holzee

Postby FIB » January 5th, 2011, 2:54 pm

[quote=4th ski-doo]Well Fib, today they are talking about first reducing and then taking the pensions from those on it now. Christine Radongno on the radio this morning. It's only a matter of time, the writing is on the wall.

For all of you that like to make fun of Michigan and call them broke, some gov't employees (prison guards)that post here have more job security than I do.

I do have to admit that I love my job, I'd take it all over again. I work in a busier part of the city while it's sad that the homeowners lose their belongings we do see a fair bit of work. The company I am on goes to about 100 working fires a year, kinda sad with all the awareness and safety these days.[/quote]

Our state rep. Dave Winters (R) said the same thing about wanting to "drasticly cut the outragous union pensions". (theres a great republican)
But like I said, I don't believe pensions can be taken away. You can't even agree to give it back through union negotiations.
They can freeze your pension. Meaning, you're only entitled to what you've already earned. And from here on out, you gain no additional pension.

For instance, if your seniority is 22yrs., when your pension is frozen. But you work 30yrs. then retire. You are still entitled to a pension based on those 22yrs. seniority.

How many years ya got in each a yer jobs?
Icehole wrote:

FIB

Postby Rick27 » January 6th, 2011, 1:24 am

[quote=FIB][quote=4th ski-doo]Well Fib, today they are talking about first reducing and then taking the pensions from those on it now. Christine Radongno on the radio this morning. It's only a matter of time, the writing is on the wall.

For all of you that like to make fun of Michigan and call them broke, some gov't employees (prison guards)that post here have more job security than I do.

I do have to admit that I love my job, I'd take it all over again. I work in a busier part of the city while it's sad that the homeowners lose their belongings we do see a fair bit of work. The company I am on goes to about 100 working fires a year, kinda sad with all the awareness and safety these days.[/quote]

Our state rep. Dave Winters (R) said the same thing about wanting to "drasticly cut the outragous union pensions". (theres a great republican)
But like I said, I don't believe pensions can be taken away. You can't even agree to give it back through union negotiations.
They can freeze your pension. Meaning, you're only entitled to what you've already earned. And from here on out, you gain no additional pension.

For instance, if your seniority is 22yrs., when your pension is frozen. But you work 30yrs. then retire. You are still entitled to a pension based on those 22yrs. seniority.

How many years ya got in each a yer jobs?[/quote]
So when ALL the money is gone everybody gets nothing or you recalculate the formula to make it work so bankruptsy is avoided. You would bankrupt the cities, counties, states, and federal government before you would ask the people that are the problem, become part of the solution? Under your way of thinking it would be ok to take everything away when the system fails rather than try to figure out how to save it. Typical Lib reply.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers