Subscribe Today

AAA reports Gas over $3.oo/gal., 1st time in 2 yrs

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby 4th ski-doo » January 6th, 2011, 11:54 am

x
MM7 wrote:
"..you don't realize how bad yamaha's ride or handle until you go ride a Cat, a Doo, or a Polaris Turn the dial all you want..it's junk!!! The nytro's skid is better..but still not even close to a cat skid or a doo skid for that matter."
4th ski-doo

Postby Rick27 » January 6th, 2011, 12:09 pm

I understand what your saying Joe, the problem is once they get all these programs started they have a life of their own. Instead of closing down needless programs they grab at the eaisest money available. They forget that everybody lived before their programs and they would live again without them. It would be differant if we were flush with money like it was when most of these programs were started. I feel that everything needs to be cut, no sacred cows, accross the board till we all recover. Welfare and other give away programs need to reflect what's going on in the real world, that means that in bad times they need to be reduced too.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak...:S
Rick27

Postby GThunda » January 6th, 2011, 12:22 pm

Welfare and other give away programs need to just go away. Then the lazy fukks would NEED to work or starve to death. I'll bet alot of those jobs in Mexico would come back home...the giverment can sukkit.
GThunda

Postby frozen cold » January 6th, 2011, 12:29 pm

Snopiles not gunna be happy with you GT
frozen cold

Postby GThunda » January 6th, 2011, 12:35 pm

unemployment is different than welfare but i'm sure snodoh will still be bichy at me.
GThunda

Postby Icehole » January 6th, 2011, 1:23 pm

GT secures a job soon after he finds out he needs one...Slick has a tuff time chosin what job he wants ta try next....slotoad spends yrs here gloatin how he's fukin all a us outta our tax money cause ders no jobs ...it ain't addin up
Icehole

Postby FIB » January 6th, 2011, 1:34 pm

[quote=4th ski-doo]Rick, my problem is why in the City of Chicago, with over 600 schools peppered thru the city needs to bus kids around? What does that cost? 17 free mental health clinics. 17? Really need that?

LINK- Illinois own free food program, also provides "spending cash" to "poor".
Schools are providing 3 meals a day to the kids.
-Does mom really need $350 a week free card for food when the schools feed kids?

Free health care for any children. Any and all kids in Illinois get free health care. Really?
-My insurance that I pay for still cost me a co-pay and prescriptions.

Hey, I know times are bad and as like anyone else want to help. I'm willing as long as they cut something else too. That's all I am asking.[/quote]

Not 100% accurate. But I feel yer pain.
Icehole wrote:

......such obbsession can't be healthy
FIB

Postby Big Slick » January 6th, 2011, 1:42 pm

[quote=Icehole]Slick has a tuff time chosin what job he wants ta try next.[/quote]
I wish I could find one I like that doesn't get boring so fast.

Maybe I should try being a car salesman, that sounds like fun.
quote=NorthernSkunk...jus another dumbazz comment that is full of schitt....when the f/k are you gonna grow up....
Big Slick

Postby Icehole » January 6th, 2011, 2:12 pm

keep tryin em out... put in a good word fer slotoad...maybe don't mention he's a self entitled lazyfuk
Icehole

Postby GThunda » January 6th, 2011, 2:30 pm

snodoh is the only wood tick left in the midwest that refuses to use a hammer. he needs a gun, a reload guy, a hose guy, a compressor tender, no ladders or scaffolding, (lifts are negotiable), temps between 60-63, no work over shoulder height or waist level, and is only available between 10:00-11:00 a.m. Minimum pay of $40/ hour plus full benny's and 3 paid 15 minute breaks.
GThunda

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers