Subscribe Today

Haydays Trashers

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Haydays Trashers

Postby JohnPrusak » September 5th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Sadly, since there aren't that many trashers who still regularly check this board, I feel safe making the following offer:

If you're coming to Haydays this coming weekend, come to the Snow Goer booth and merely say, "I'm a trasher, now give me a damned T-shirt," and we'll give you a damned t-shirt -- a white one with orange lettering that you can proudly wear or use to wash your car. Available in the following sizes: XL, XL and XL. Also available in XL. Special size requests will be listened to and strongly considered with a sincere look on our faces, but then we'll throw you an XL because it's all that we have!

If you come to the booth on Saturday morning, you'll likely see our guy Lane -- so, that would also be a good time to avoid seeing me, if that's the end goal. If, however, seeing me doesn't repulse you, then come to the booth on Saturday afternoon or Sunday and there's a fair chance you'll see me or our new managing editor, Nick.

In all seriousness, stop by and introduce or reintroduce yourselves.
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Re: Haydays Trashers

Postby Icehole » September 5th, 2017, 6:01 pm

While the shirt and gab session is alluring, theres still a cheese curd issue....this yr at the nat's(Skol GHall) there was a vendor serving real cheese curds, not the pre formed frozen rot that's takin over the entire industry. If he's there, I'm there....Are you going to attend the west of Superior TR in Jan, or save yourself for just the Toba run in Feb?....whats your gut feeling on bullying Nick Newb into springing for curds for all?....does he find a dignified way out or fold up and empty his billfold?
Icehole

Postby yammrhammr » September 5th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Icehull please request a shirt for my wife and send it to me so I can present it as a gift from you, thanks.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby yammrhammr » September 5th, 2017, 8:20 pm

And Prunezak,let us know the best way to post a pic up here other than photohyjack so we can resume the trashing, please and thanks.
yammrhammr

Postby Icehole » September 5th, 2017, 9:07 pm

XL....nightskirt?...She would look great in it has I picture it in my own head, sure, no prob...assume you'll want one for your novelty collection too eh?
Icehole

Postby ZR8000MAN » September 5th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Bring them to the Cuse'. Planning on attending this year
ZR8000MAN

Postby JohnPrusak » September 6th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Ice, I in no way can vouch for who the curd vendors will or won't be. As a proud descendant of the Dairy State (mooooooooo) I hold the curds the highest of standards, so I know where you're coming from.

RE: the new guy opening his wallet, you obviously have no idea how lucrative the magazine industry is right now -- some people make comments about being paid peanuts? We actually are. The good news is it keeps a guy regular. RE; the trasher rides, if you folks ever do one in March I might have a shot, but Jan and Feb are unbelievably busy and I can't really commit to anything.
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Postby Uller God » September 7th, 2017, 11:40 am

Keep an eye out for Funk, he'll be wearing Docksider shoes, dress shirt and khaki slacks. Nobody talk to Ice at gheydayz, NOBODY!
Uller God

Postby ZLJeff » September 7th, 2017, 1:26 pm

Cool, I will stop by and grabbaa 40 and a tshirt. Hi everyone, long time no see.
ZLJeff

Postby yammrhammr » September 7th, 2017, 8:07 pm

Did you used to be a black trasher?
yammrhammr

Next

Return to Trash Talkers