Subscribe Today

The smurf way

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

The smurf way

Postby Icehole » December 23rd, 2017, 10:49 am

So there I am on the deck tending to a smoked turkey when I see a smurf pile into the 4 ft heave out front. I see some shrap fly and a nice triple lindy dismount, but damage seems minimal and he has her gathered up by the time the other 2 smurfs find a place to cross....they see me during their wad up debrief and one rides over to ask how to get to Cowboys. Tell em and add the channels open, best to get off the ice now and run the ditch....

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/news/4378499-2-snowmobilers-break-through-north-long-lake
Icehole

Re: The smurf way

Postby yammrhammr » December 23rd, 2017, 11:26 am

prolly ex poo riders
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Postby Uller God » January 2nd, 2018, 5:38 pm

Typical smurf, wicks da flipper into da ice heave then brakes when on open water. Not sure why anyone would need a rescue in 1-2 feet of water, you could walk to shore in dat channel and still have dry smokes in your coat pocket. Best to keep 'em on the lake Ice, you don't want 'em flailing into 371 and shutting down da highway for all da slednecks on der way up nort.
Uller God

Postby Icehole » January 2nd, 2018, 7:14 pm

Rescue was urgently needed for the smurfs...when you're laying down fetally and weeping perfusely, 2 ft is up to your neck and hypo coulda quickly set in....gets better when you think of the relative waiting at cowboys for em...he catches wind of the victim's near splashing and pissin themselves to death and heroically mounts up and charges across the bay...rescue vehicles up the wazoo, all with lights a flashing and search lights crisscrossing.....he piles right into the fray...thats him on the rescue sled
Icehole

Return to Trash Talkers