Subscribe Today

New Forums Coming

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

New Forums Coming

Postby JohnPrusak » December 18th, 2018, 2:57 pm

Yes, we know -- these forums have become a steaming heap of garbage, thanks to the spammers and bots and other craps that we can't even cut out anymore. I've had three different people over the last 10 months try to work with the company we get these boards from to clean them out and fix them, but to no avail -- much like some of you, we time out before we can even log into the backside of this board.

The good news? Our new digital department will be launching brand new boards very shortly. Stay tuned, and tell your Trasher friends that the boards are coming back.
JohnPrusak
Snow Goer Staff

Re: New Forums Coming

Postby Icehole » December 21st, 2018, 9:32 am

To ensure a good field of new mea....ah..member's, maybe we shouldn't notify the mean old guy's too soon, a prick like hammr would be pickin them off before they could clik 'I Agree'....JP, are you going to hang something on main page about launch?....I'm gonna re-register being real nice to folks like them people that almost got dead and embrace life with goodness to all....maybe not, I dunno...please contact Rick, we're nothing without his leadership
Icehole

Re: New Forums Coming

Postby yammrhammr » December 27th, 2018, 9:13 am

I've never had a problem with this site, don't know what the big deal is.
My underpowered rattletrap chickenchit Fusion 9
yammrhammr

Return to Trash Talkers