Subscribe Today

POLARIS PIGS VS WAD CAT

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

POLARIS PIGS VS WAD CAT

Postby Homer J » May 30th, 2001, 6:49 am

Hey Tuna5,at least your name matches the Pig you ride.They both can be found in the same spot,In the bottom of a deep water hole.The only difference is the Tuna live there and dont have a choice and the Polar-Pig was ditched there by another dissappointed rider whose Crap-Piece broke down.Later Eh!!!Cats RULE!!
Longtime Cat Rider.You know your old when 2-up's make you tinkle!!
Homer J

POLARIS PIGS VS WAD CAT

Postby alevasseur14 » June 1st, 2001, 6:04 am

I don't really care if you believe me or not. I was there, you weren't. Ask those sorry guys that asked me to race. I never said that my 500 would top out a 600 or 700, well maybe a cat 600 since their HP ratings are the same as the POL 500. I just think that it is pretty sad that a "little" 500 will out-accelerate a 600 and 700. And by the way, I don't think that I will ever run with a 800 or T-Cat; the only reason being they have, oh let's see, 300 and 500 cc's on me. I'm not that dumb, I ride Polaris.
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

POLARIS PIGS VS WAD CAT

Postby catzilla » June 5th, 2001, 1:11 pm

What kind of name is tuna5? Do you ride with Ellen Degeneres and 3 of her friends?

Cats rule, the others drool
catzilla

POLARIS PIGS VS WAD CAT

Postby NYSonic » June 5th, 2001, 2:54 pm

Geez ArcticEddy I think you got that mixed up. Putting a Polaris in the same sentence w/ vinegar and water. Hmmmmmmmmmmm lets see artic CAT-P*SSY-no Balls-vinegar and water.....yup that'll do it,that sounds better. lol.
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers