Subscribe Today

QUARTER MILE!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

QUARTER MILE!

Postby alevasseur14 » June 5th, 2001, 2:39 pm

hey zr cat - red isn't always broken. look at who has all the racers in every type of raceing. it's not becaue polaris has a bad sled either. it's because until recently, polaris made little or no attempt to do good in the racing department. they didn't think then that it was a good public relations thing and instead put all their work into consumer sleds. thus polaris classics like the indy 500 and the xc line were started. im very close friends with many polaris employees so i know what im talking about.
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

QUARTER MILE!

Postby zrcat » June 6th, 2001, 12:40 am

Aleva14, I don't care who you blow at polaris. I have a close friend who works in Thief River at CAT. I too know what goes on. Polaris committed themselve FULLY into racing when they intro'd the EDGE. And it has been nothing short of the worst showing of a sleds integrety. Last years Pro-X was STILL having problems!! Take a look at the pro-x. Peel the skin off of it and tell me what you see.........It's a cat bulkhead from front to rear. Ask your buddys at 'laris and they'll tell you.....More than likely they won't. So blow wind up someone elses a$$.
zrcat

QUARTER MILE!

Postby alevasseur14 » June 6th, 2001, 8:53 am

I know that Polaris in the last couple years has put their all into their racing effort, but, is a company supposed to come out and dominate the first couple years they have a new sled? No. Just like everything else it takes a while to get warmed up. And just for your information, I don't blow it up asses and I'm not gay. If that's how you like it, that's fine, but don't try and press it on me.

*This Message was edited on 06-Jun-01 01:55 PM by alevasseur14*
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

QUARTER MILE!

Postby zrcat » June 6th, 2001, 10:34 pm

hehehe, Alavas14. Well, it is polaris. According to them they dominate everything every season.....
zrcat

QUARTER MILE!

Postby alevasseur14 » June 6th, 2001, 11:47 pm

Go check with every single manufacturer and see if they don't say that they dominate every season...
2fast4u!
alevasseur14

QUARTER MILE!

Postby zrcat » June 7th, 2001, 12:30 am

Well, at least 2 outa' the four can back up thier statement.......CAT and DOO. Have you seen the DOO ad in the last couple issues of SnowWeek, Very funny. DOO calls polaris out on the rug, just to pull it out from under them....LOL.
zrcat

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers