Subscribe Today

West is the best

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

West is the best

Postby Tailgunner » July 31st, 2001, 2:37 pm

SEATTLE MARINERS RULE Baseball!I,ve been catching mass amounts of TROUT,BASS,Sunshine& just waiting for it to start to snow so I can go out and kick some cat crap-ski don,t & yamahahaha BUTT!!!!! POLARIS THE KING OF MT. CLIMBING & POWDER RIDE,N ON EVERY INCH OF MOTHER EARTH!!!!! Hi Mainecat think snow Bro.
TAILGUNNER POLARIS RMK KING OF THE MOUNTIANS ON THIS PLANET
Tailgunner

West is the best

Postby Xtreme XC » July 31st, 2001, 2:44 pm

Hey Tailgunner!! Did you buy a new sled this year??
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

West is the best

Postby Mainecat » July 31st, 2001, 10:16 pm

Hey Gunner good to hear from ya. How's the new float tube? Hope you haven't worn it out yet! The trout fishin is a little slow now in Maine with the warm weather. The big salmon and lakers are down about 60 feet now. The streams are pretty still. Plenty of rain but not enough to move the fish from the lakes to the rivers. Need a good heavy rain for a day or 2 to get em goin. 38 degrees last friday mornin. Days are gettin shorter too. it wont be long now. What sled did you buy? I am shure it will be a Polaris as the ROCK TO THE TOP! RMK UP AND OVER THE TOP!!! lol
Mainecat

West is the best

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » August 1st, 2001, 12:33 am

HEy tailgunner nice to see your back. Glad to hear the fishing is good.HAve fun. ANd yes polaris still sucks.and the east is best.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

West is the best

Postby westisbest » August 1st, 2001, 2:04 am

to bad about last night and the loss but i guess we cant win em all. went to kalispell montana last weekend and they still have snow in glacier park that you could see from town. boy was that great. rain so hard over there and when we woke up sunday morning there was dew on the cars. wont be long now. just tore the engine out of the beast and sent it in to have the crank redone good thing the pto end had a little wobble in it. cut my repair bill in half doing a little maintenance.
heard there is some great riding over there. might have to email ya and get together and go well got to go work calls
westisbest

Return to Trash Talkers