Subscribe Today

Ski-dogs new skis ?....

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Ski-dogs new skis ?....

Postby snoguy14 » August 16th, 2001, 9:56 am

d-man all I can say in doos defence like every other sled builder some mutts do get sold.If it were me I would raise hot and holy hell and buy a viper yeah a red viper.
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

Ski-dogs new skis ?....

Postby ZR MAN » August 19th, 2001, 8:40 am

I owned a 1999 mxz600, ill handling piece of crap. If doo thinks bolting a different ski on a bad chassis is going to solve the darting problem (that they deny exists in the first place, but they have a new solution to every year), they are wrong. Even snow goer admits that they love the Blade. The pictures I have seen show a Cat like, A arm front setup. There is a reason that cat dominates the racing from coast to coast. The engines are very close in the 440 class sno cross sleds, it is the front end that makes the big gap. Deal with id do boys.
ZR MAN

Ski-dogs new skis ?....

Postby ZR MAN » August 19th, 2001, 8:46 am

5500 miles on a 96? whoos. My wife cat woman rode 4000 miles last winter and will lay a but whoopping on you any time you want. And yes we will come to ontario to embarrass you.
ZR MAN

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers