Subscribe Today

Bubblehead makes waves

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby drifter7 » August 30th, 2001, 11:42 am

Sorry Sonic, I know I would forget some of you! d**nit!
drifter7

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby SLEDHEADRED » August 30th, 2001, 12:01 pm

WOW, its good to see you guys arent cutting this new guy some slack!
Welcome to the club-bubblehead!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby 700ZXM » August 30th, 2001, 1:13 pm

Yeah, Break him in the right way. Just like when you're on a rental.
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby 700ZXM » August 30th, 2001, 1:19 pm

So it was a crank, I heard you blew seals.
Sorry my mistake!
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby 2002XCSP700 » August 30th, 2001, 1:31 pm

Blew seals!!! Haaaaaaaa!!!!
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby CatmanZR800 » August 30th, 2001, 1:41 pm

Like they say...every Walrus likes a tight seal.

Ask Nuvavut. LOL!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » August 30th, 2001, 11:19 pm

LOL...ARE WE A LITTLE GREEN WITH ENVY (p***s ENVY)..LOTS OF BITTER PUSSY CAT RIDERS IN HERE.
I THINK THE NASTY VIBRATION OF THOSE DITCH PICKLES HAS RATTLED THEIR BRAINS LOOSE...LOL.
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby Skidoo_Newf » August 30th, 2001, 11:56 pm

As a Canadian I resent the comments you made about our french speaking buddies in Quebec but as a Newfoundlander and a Ski-Doo owner I pity you for your lack of an ability to comprehend the basics of life and snowmobiling.

Other than that SCREW YOU Bubble Boy.

Tee Hee Heee
Obi Wan Ski-Newfie.....Kickin Darth Arctics Azz Since 1999!

[url=http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/snowmobiletrasherpics/]Snowmobile Trasher Pics Yahoo Group[/url]
Skidoo_Newf

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » August 31st, 2001, 12:50 am

sorry you feel that way skidoo_newf.....but ski-doo did nothing about the problem with that sled, they never replyed to e-mail I sent 4, I finally got mad and called the factory...they were extremely rude and again blew me off...this is not the way to do business, if you can't back a one year old sled from your company, and help a customer out, then you don't deserve my money. I spent almost $10,000, american dollars on ski-doo products in two years..is that not enough!!!!
Granted alot of my problems were because of a poor dealer with a lousy service department...I however did what anybody with a problem would do...go to the next level, if you can't get your problem solved where you are. I was extremely confident a large company like ski-doo would try to help. boy was I wrong....so I traded that piece of junk in and got my yamaha...a company that knows how to take care of it's customers, and wants to keep them. I know not all french people are rude, however, there is quite an attitude against americans in quebec (possibly the rudest people on the planet, besides france)...You don't like my attitude, however you did not go through what I went through, nor did you get treated like dirt by ski-doo....I am sure other people have stories about some of the other companies treating them bad or not taking care of lemons they had bought.
It just seems like ski-doo has had more lemons than anyone else (could be why they are painted yellow)...over the last five years....examples for you..currently there is a recall on the mxz 800 for faulty pistons, the mach z, and mach 1 have had crank problems, and have been recalled due to stator and ignition problems over the last 3 years...and the list goes on and on....I know why ski-doo has only a one year warranty...because they are junk after one year....If any of the other companies including ski-doo had yamaha's warranty...they would go out of business doing repair work...that's why they don't offer it.
so ski_doo newf..go run your mustard bucket into a tree if you don't like what I have to say..OK!!!!
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby drifter7 » August 31st, 2001, 2:10 am

WOOOOO HOOOOO! Bubblehead is making tidal waves! LOL You'll fit in good around here! LOL
drifter7

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers