Subscribe Today

Bubblehead makes waves

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby MxZ MoonZ » August 29th, 2001, 7:46 am

Way to go drift, keep up the good work!

LOL
[yellow]The one[/yellow]...The only: [yellow]moonZ[/yellow]

[b]Eat. Sleep. Ridin' Ski-Doo.[/b]

Ski-Doo: Put something exciting between your legs.
MxZ MoonZ

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby NYSonic » August 29th, 2001, 3:37 pm

Geez drifter. I don't know how many times I've defended Yamaha and you forget about me? I guess the Senior Member thing don't mean squat around here unless your stirring up trouble. (sniff). Anyhoo,Polaris for me this year..Yamaha was a VERY close second.:)
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » August 29th, 2001, 11:30 pm

Wow I made waves.....When I am not riding my wife thinks I lay on my couch and pass gas..too much in her opinion...but what else is there to do..there's no snow yet...and my buddy said no more grass dragging in his back yard...kinda tore it up. Thanx for the nice comments drifter. I ride a 98 xtc deluxe. I recently got rid of my ski-doos...I had nothing but problems with them.
I had a 96 mxz 583, and a 99 mxz 670 ho. what a pig that ho was...I got whipped by everybody with that piece of s**t. I took it back to the shop 5 times, because I had heard how fast these ho's were supposed to be. They told me at the shop that there was nothing wrong with it and it ran fine..eventhough I could barely get 90 mph out of it on a lake...so I got rid of it..traded it for my yamaha that I ride now. I will never go back to ski-doo. I have to admit my yamaha, blew it's crank, and it was two months past warranty...how ever, yamaha covered it and paid the bill in full.
yamaha's warranty alone should be enough for somebody to buy blue...it made me think twice about buying something else...so for now on I will buy blue every three years..I know I'll be taken care of...not like those little french speaking s**t heads in quebec....yes i called them about my one year old ho....they gave me the run around, and did nothing for me. But I blow my crank on a
three year old sled and yamaha covers me....makes you think doesn't it. The other manufacturers need to get with it...we need car-like warranties..and we should be able to build our sleds like you would a car or a truck, pick out color, engine options,track length and lug height, windshield height, shock options...and any other options...(ok , ski-doo kinda does this)..orderr in the spring, recieve in the fall....what do you think????
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 30th, 2001, 4:37 am

Why did the crank blow?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby CatmanZR800 » August 30th, 2001, 5:15 am

He yanked on it too hard! LOL!
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby Mainecat » August 30th, 2001, 5:19 am

Monkey abuse!!!
Mainecat

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby ArcticEd » August 30th, 2001, 5:32 am

OK, so this Bubblewrap guy shows up, and all of a sudden there's infighting on the Trash Board! I hope it snows soon, or this could get preeeeeeeeeeeety ugly!
Mainecat, Drifter, DONT MAKE ME STOP THIS CAR!!!!!!!
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby ArcticEd » August 30th, 2001, 5:36 am

Bubblewrap, didn't your Mom & Dad tell you that would make you go blind? How ya gonna ride then?
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby CatmanZR800 » August 30th, 2001, 5:57 am

ArcticEd,

He'll use the "Firm"...I mean the "Force."
WARNING! Cats are meat eaters!
CatmanZR800

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 30th, 2001, 6:17 am

LOL I knew you guys would come through, lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers