Subscribe Today

Bubblehead makes waves

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby NorthernSkunk » August 31st, 2001, 2:21 am

Nice to have a place to vent isn't it bubblehead. lol. I would like to say that on my mothers side they are all french/american. My grandmother was from connecticut my grandfather was from quebec. And this attitude thing you claim from quebecers is not true. My family is from quebec and we are not rude to americans(unless you ride a polaris, sorry hehe). I couldn't give a sh!t personally about where you come from. It's a persons attitude I notice first. Sounds like you got some reason to be pissed at the ski-doo people though eh. lol. Personally I'll stick with having to work on my rides in order to fully enjoy my sledding experience. If you maintain any of the other manufacturers rides you can make them last as long as any yamaha and get as much if not more performance out of any of them, after that its up to the driver, thats the part I like most about sleddin. I'm glad your three warranty gives you a feeling of security but it doesn't mean it gives you the best ride out there.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby 700ZXM » August 31st, 2001, 12:06 pm

What's wrong with mustard? I love the stuff.
Besides most Doos aren't yellow anyhooo!
So there!!!!!
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby sledder24 » August 31st, 2001, 12:45 pm

hey i ride green, so eat my green snow, and u can put alittle mustard on it too.
cat all the way!
Sledder
"ride it like ya stole it!"
sledder24

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby d-man » August 31st, 2001, 5:06 pm

Ditch Pickle? ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Darn good one bubblehead! I'll use that term when I see a cat next! lol. How about Ditch Banana/Lemon when I see a ski-poo? Or Blue Turd when I see a yamaha! LOL :)

*This Message was edited on 31-Aug-01 10:11 PM by d-man*
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!
Lost your cat? Try looking in a salvage yard!
d-man

Bubblehead makes waves

Postby 700ZXM » September 1st, 2001, 12:28 am

The three year warranty is a marketing tool. It doesn't mean your sled is any better or wont break down on the trails. It doesn't offer any piece of mind while riding. If my sled breaks on a long trip I don't care how many year warranty it has, I'm gonna be pissed, and my day will be over. Who will pay for repairs is second on my list. It's only money!
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers