Subscribe Today

This Bubblehead guy is comical

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby zert » September 21st, 2001, 2:24 pm

Bubbleboy, do you read your own posts? You say that your dealer told you that the yamadog mountain sled would be perfect for the western UP, yet in your reply to me you say that you have been riding in the UP for 10 years. So why did your dealer have to tell you what you would need in the UP? You have told so many stories that you have confused yourself you dope!!! Did that dealer sell you some ocean front property in Arizona too? That salesman is STILL laughing at your dumb azz!! By the middle of December he would have been BEGGING someone to get that mountain crap out of his shop. You are gonna need a seat belt to hold your butt on the seat of that rototiller. Quit trying to justify your purchase by telling everyone that the UP is the powder palace of the world. We get a ton of snow, but there are few places to get off the trails or roads other than open fields, and I wouldn't call those ideal playgrounds for mountain sleds. I can't wait until some of the true powderheads on this board see your ridiculous posts, they are gonna tear you up. I think the state of Michigan should screen all people moving into the state so morons like you get turned away. Yamaha....job security for mechanics around the world. Oh by the way, I have a zr 800, not a zrt. Just haven't changed my user name. You should change your name to IDONTKNOWCRAP.

*This Message was edited on 21-Sep-01 07:30 PM by zert*
zert

Postby MachZE » September 21st, 2001, 4:16 pm

I like your "better half of MI." You got that right. I agree with your screening, even for those trolls and tourists. That dude is a dork.
MachZE

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 21st, 2001, 7:06 pm

Is he talkin about me?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby SLEDHEADRED » September 22nd, 2001, 1:45 am

SKUNK, why would anyone say, anything bad about you?
Bubble head, sure has made some major waves here!
Lets just hope he dont start replying to EVERY post!!!!
JOIN A CLUB
[url=http://WWW.DRIFTSKIPPERS.COM]The Driftskippers[/url]
SLEDHEADRED

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 22nd, 2001, 3:13 am

I'm talkin about the troll comment red, you ever get my pics?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby ArcticEd » September 23rd, 2001, 6:29 pm

NS, a "TROLL", according to the Yuppers, is anyone who lives under (south of) the Bridge,(the Macinaw Bridge),which connects the UP to the rest of the state.
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby Boondocker » September 24th, 2001, 5:16 am

Zert, I see from other post that you are in the Soo area of the UP, that explanes alot about why you have no clue about Powder riding. (This comming from a TRUE POWDER BUSTEN BOONDOCKER!) As that area recevives half the snow fall of what the Western UP (East of Newberry) receives. And you are correct that there is no free areas off the trails as most that land is private property (East of Newberry) But you are sadly mistaken that the UP of Michigan is not a Powder Haven, just a little West of you in Paridse, Two Hearted River, Deerpark is some of the finest DEEP POWDER Riding anywhere in North America and it only gets better in the Munsing & the Huron Mountains. We also go west (Rockies)each year too an the UP is as good or better for boondocken, only thing missing in the UP is real mountains (7,500 ft. an up). There is all kind of public land to ride as CCI, & Mead Paper has opened most of that to ride & hunt etc. They own like 70% or more of the Western UP land.

I don't want to start a pissing match here; but I have been riding in the UP since the mid 70's; an on a long track since the late 80's. The dealers in the Western UP will allways have left over short tracks, but seldom have left over long track mountain sleds after mid January.

As I said before most of you have never seen or been on a long track before. I have owned both since the mid 60's and I will never buy a short track ever again.

You need to ride a long track for a day & then come on here and say it's a vibrating rotatiller. I use to be a loyal Cat owner; last sled a 98 EFI Powder Special till I road a 700 Mountain Max. I sold the Powder that year and bought a Mountain Max. The Cat I would have numb hands at the end of the day because the vibration was so bad, I even road a buddys 800 Mountain Cat last year and it was even worst. But that was motor and drive train vibration not track vibration. That may be the vibration you feel IF YOU HAVE RIDDEN A LONG TRACK CAT OR POLARIS. I guess it's something you never notice till you start trading rides; as my buddy could not belive how smooth my MM was, damm near had to fist fight him to get my MM back. Well this year he has a 02 Mountain Max. But to each his own; all four manufactures make good machines some are just better than the others. Like I said before opinions are like a*****es everyone has one. And this is my opinion!

*This Message was edited on 24-Sep-01 11:41 AM by Boondocker*
Boondocking?
"Going Beyond the Point of Ridiculous!"

I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
Boondocker

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 24th, 2001, 6:40 am

Hey ed, I wonder if I gotta any troll relatives south of the macinaw bridge? lol

NorthernSkunk

Return to Trash Talkers