Subscribe Today

800 twins...LOL...See ya on the lake!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 25th, 2001, 11:43 pm

Hey pearson, drifter...Have we heard enough about these 800 twins...I know I have....I will race any stock 800 twin with my stock srx 700 any day, any time, any place.....BRING IT ON!!!!!! Hell the new viper was beating 800 mxzs last winter on Big St. Germain lake....I was right there watching it with my own eyes....drifter, pearson, I spent some time on a viper last winter, it's awesome, you guys are gonna love it....So let these guys talk their junk, you guys on viper's are gonna be smiling all winter, and they're gonna be pouting
(as usual).....800 twins..lol...if just one of you had said zrt 800, mach z, or xcr 800...I might take you seriously....lol...triples rule the lakes..NOT TWINS..PERIOD!!!!!
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2001, 12:02 am

Hey Bub.. I wont answer your post. I spoke with Homer and he let me in on him knowing you and all. So I will lay off trashin you.
Mainecat
Mainecat

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2001, 12:03 am

Hey Bub.. I wont answer your post. I spoke with Homer and he let me in on him knowing you and all about your situation. So I will lay off trashin you.
Mainecat
Mainecat

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 12:04 am

That's too bad maine cat....because I don't know homer, and he don't know me...so let him play his little game I guess.
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby Luv2sled » September 26th, 2001, 12:09 am

Bubblehead------the only problem is you probably won't see too many stock 800 cause they are afraid they might get spanked by a Viper much less an SRX, therefor they will be moding the s**t out of them. The modified 800's run like scalded dogs so watch out.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Postby zert » September 26th, 2001, 12:13 am

Bubbleboy, that was almost a decent post!! Maybe you will make it yet. Bring your blue bomb srx over my way and I will give you a lesson on the lake or the trail, your choice. You will be looking at the back of my 800 twin.
zert

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 12:17 am

If anyone is gonna be modding anything its gonna be the vipers. The aftermarket guys are pushin pipes at the viper owners real hard. Its pretty sad when the yamaha company will send their sled to the aftermarket people a month or more before the public gets theirs, just so they can make it better. Cause they know the owners are gonna be p!ssed at the stock set-up. And yes I know the twins have aftermarket mods too but look at the difference between modding a yamaha compared to anything else. Lets you know that yamaha needs the mods the most.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby pearson » September 26th, 2001, 12:34 am

All I know is what I saw at the Drags, I seen the SRX's beating eveything 800cc trail stock-stock, the Vipers were competing and SOMETIMES beating the 800's. I have a buddy I ride with who bought a 02 ZR800cc, when we get together on a lake then I'll tell you what the verdict is. Can't go do it now cause they'll sink real fast and $7500 is a lot to throw away!!!!!!!!!
pearson

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 12:36 am

modified..aren't ya zert....no stock 800 will take me in over 1000 feet on a lake, and on groomed trails thru the woods, we'll see who sees who's tails lights....skunk...is that all you cat guys can wine about is all the after market stuff us yami guys can get????? When cat was still into triples you could buy lots of stuff for their triples as well...these twins all come tweeked to the hilt from the factory....can't do near as much with them as you could in the past...I am glad yamaha leaves something on the table to play with, if you want it faster you can make it faster....what's wrong with that????
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 12:49 am

pearson do more comparisons with those two sleds than just on a lake okay? And bubbles leaving room to play is the same as de-tuning the sled so it doesn't blow up in the first three years. What is it gonna cost to mod a viper in order to compete with the 800's? what does the total cost of the viper become? initial cost of a viper, pipes, clutch kit,reeds, etc etc whereas you could have bought the same performance right outta the box at cat. And if your gonna talk about your yamaha sled after modding it then leave the three year warranty out of your comments cause they should be void after mods, right? cause if yamaha warranties mods I might switch brands lol. plus doesn't yamahas fuel mileage suffer with mods also?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Next

Return to Trash Talkers