Subscribe Today

800 twins...LOL...See ya on the lake!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 1:01 am

Hey if you can afford $7,000 for a new snowmobile then you can afford to buy more toys for it...if you can't buy a tobaggon....I don't modify my sleds other than clutching and traction products..I personally think for the average rider yamahas clutching is perfect....you have to remeber the majority of riders are not like us speed freaks on this board...they are trail riders who probably don't even check to see if their suspensions are set up properly when they leave the dealership.....the way yamaha sets their sleds up is good for everybody...if the speed freaks want more power, then pay for it....either by buying performance products or buy a different brand that you think is better....I think if quality is what you want in a sled, then you will buy a yamaha. Quality and dependability two words that go with yamaha....if your fast sled is always on the trailer because it's got a blown motor...how much ridding are you getting in????
Yamaha riders don't worry about that...period.
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2001, 1:21 am

LMFAO at you Yammi Viper guys. You better watch your a$$es for the 600ZRT let alone the twins. Your gonna have your hands full with the ZRT! The hp numbers on the 600ZRT v/s the 700 Viper are almost the same. The 700 twin Polaris sleds are gonna eat you alive too. Who needs mods. I own a Cat. I pull the rope and go man go!! LOL
Mainecat

Postby Xtreme XC » September 26th, 2001, 1:40 am

I though bubbles bought a Mtn Max?
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Postby pearson » September 26th, 2001, 1:45 am

Sorry Mr. Mainecat, I've seen the Viper run and the 800's will have their hands full with it. Stop being so d**ned Pro-cat!!!!!Do I have to remind you AGAIN what kind of motors are in them??????
pearson

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 2:21 am

I am working on it right now...(buying a mountain max)....I wanna make sure it's what I really want.
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 2:23 am

Maybe we can help bubbles, what do you need in a sled?
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby Mainecat » September 26th, 2001, 2:37 am

Pearson please remind me what kind of motor is in my Cat. I never can remember! LOL Has the Viper been raced against anything on the snow yet? NOT!!! The handlebars are for turning you know! Grassracing is what it says GRASSracing. Can't wait till the sno flies! Man you Viper guys might just as well have a bullseye sewn on the back of your jackets. I wouldn't want to be you guys this year. Geez everyone is gonna be huntin Viper this year. LOL
Mainecat

Postby pearson » September 26th, 2001, 3:17 am

I hope so, thats why I bought it!!!!!!!!I'm up to any challenge!!!!!!!!P.S, wanna meet in Jackman for a little ride this year???? We'll put this silly Viper B.S to rest!
pearson

Postby ChrisXCR » September 26th, 2001, 3:19 am

Vipers shouldn't worry about the 800 twins. its the XC600's, MXZ600's and ZR600's that are gonna be hunting down Vipers. Just wait 'til winter.

As for the SRX, yeah its fast on the lake but I'd rather have an 800 twin in the woods.
:p

For sale:
'01 [red]Pro[/red][blue]X[/blue]600

[b]REV 440 #600[/b]
ChrisXCR

Postby pearson » September 26th, 2001, 3:31 am

Keep telling yourself that Chris and the NH racing team, you'll get spanked soon enough, I think you hit the snooze bar again!!!!!!!!
pearson

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers