Subscribe Today

Hey d-man, snowguy 14..read this!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 25th, 2001, 11:54 pm

I don't know who was using my handle, but I never went on sledbc.com...come check my computer history if you don't belive me...I swear I have never been there, and don't know who is using my name, nor do I know what was said....somebody's screwing around and using me to get you guys riled up...BUT IT"S NOT ME. If I have something to say I'll say it HERE!!! OK
ON ICE,SNOW,OR GRASS...I'LL KICK YOUR @SS...YAMAHA
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 12:33 am

86 posts up to this point bubbles. When are you gonna say something worth reading? With your yammie snowbuster ya bought you might as well go to sledbc they like those things over there.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 12:49 am

What did your post have to do with me...I didn't post anything on that site....so what's your point..this is a trash site....I haven't seen you put any posts on the main thread that had any meat to it yet, you simply jump and the bandwagon, and thrash people for no reason....If you are gonna start telling people what they are posting is wrong or sucks, and you're such a pro...why don't ya show me what ya got...because I've seen nothing worth spit coming from your computer either!!!!
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 12:54 am

You call this a trash board, then you say I trash people for no reason? Your confusing me now bubbles, is it or isn't it a trash board? I do know a mountain max with a deep lug track is gonna suck for any amount of a trail ride. How much trail riding you plan on doing this year?

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 1:23 am

Is that the best you can do????...lol....You have real selective hearing....I plan on doing alot of back country riding, and for your info..I have talked to alot of riders about trail riding long tracks with deep lugs, they said you and your buddies here don't know what your talking about..
they ride just fine on trails...I don't know because I' ve never owned one before...it's something new to me..it sounded fun...I like trying new things once in a while, don't you..just because I told you about my club involvement, and work that I have done....doesn't mean I can't try some off trail powder busting....it' sounds fun to me...what is your problem with that???? NOW GO POST SOMEHTING WORTHWHILE ON THE MAIN THREAD...OK

*This Message was edited on 26-Sep-01 06:25 AM by BUBBLEHEAD*
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 1:32 am

I don't really have a problem with that. We play in a bit of powder with our short tracks also, yeh we get stuck alot. But its fun for a bit and I just consider it much needed exercise. I just thought that with your sledding experience over the years(you gotta love sledding to join a club its alot of work right) that you wouldn't be needing to talk to a salesman about what you should buy for a sled, you should pretty much have an idea. When I go into a dealer(here and Winnipeg) I end helping the customers cause the salesman can't even answer simple questions. It just seemed like why should I listen to this guy if he needs a salesman to help him pick a sled, he's only gonna tell us what the salesman and brochures say. Thats all I was thinkin. Its a trash board remember. You gotta watch what you say.

NorthernSkunk

Postby BUBBLEHEAD » September 26th, 2001, 2:17 am

Ok...but i admitted I asked because I really don't know much about mountain/powder sleds, and this dealer has been very good to me in the past...I don't belive he'd steer me the wrong way...I mean I could easily go buy a new srx from him if I wanted, which is much more money in his pocket than a used mountain max will bring him...right.
BUBBLEHEAD

Postby NorthernSkunk » September 26th, 2001, 2:28 am

Maybe , unless he knows he is gonna sell all the new srx's anyway. And with you he thinks he might get rid of an older sled. Older sleds are gettin harder to sell. But if you like your dealer then I say stick with them. I still haven't found a dealer to stick with yet. I still shop them all for parts. A good dealer with lotsa parts would get my business.

*This Message was edited on 26-Sep-01 07:30 AM by NorthernSkunk*

NorthernSkunk

Postby snoguy14 » September 26th, 2001, 11:36 am

If you say it wasn't you ok i believe you,besides i don't get riled that easy.I'm mellow most of the time.Just don't diss my sled unless it's really funny!lol
I'm not fast, your just slow.
snoguy14

Return to Trash Talkers