Subscribe Today

Had enough of Bombardier Direct!!!!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby d-man » October 2nd, 2001, 4:40 pm

Man why does ski doo keep sending me this book full of s**t?! I can't put that junk on my polaris, and how did they get my address? Through minnesota united snowmobiler's association? Or my sled registry? Please stop sending these mail order catalogs unless you give me a sled to put the stuff on! LOL :)
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!
Lost your cat? Try looking in a salvage yard!
d-man

Postby Boondocker » October 3rd, 2001, 5:26 am

I Know the feeling, plus how would you like to be a dealer sitting on 1/4 millon dollars of Doo merchandise; with your customers being told to buy direct from Doo & screw your dealer. It's hard enough to compete with other dealers now the factory is undercutting your profit. That was a reason the local dealer here quit selling Doo this year, they make you order what they want not what you can sell in your market area.

*This Message was edited on 03-Oct-01 10:27 AM by Boondocker*
Boondocking?
"Going Beyond the Point of Ridiculous!"

I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!
Boondocker

Postby 2002XCSP700 » October 3rd, 2001, 5:30 am

Wow! Who in there right mind would want Doo sh#t anyways???
[blue]2002xcsp700 Edge[yellow]X[yellow] [blue] with reverse[blue][yellow]///////////////////////////////[yellow]
[yellow]POLARIS # 1[yellow][blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[blue]

[blue][b]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][blue]
[yellow][b]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[b][yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]

[red][i]When you feel the need for speed[i][red] [blue]......[b]Ride a POLARIS!![b][blue]
[green]///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[green]
[red]/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[red]
[yellow]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[yellow]
[blue]////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[blue]
[purple]//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////[purple]
2002XCSP700

Postby bad-ass-zx800 » October 3rd, 2001, 5:35 am

Stop your d**n b***hing my god cant you take the hint that they are trying to get your ass out of the house and go down to your local skidoo dealer and buy a nice new mxz sled and then you can add all them nice new parts that are in that catalog to the sled. O by the way i know how you feel for some unknown reason i got a polaris video in the mail last year man that went in the trash fast lol.
[b]05 Black REV X 800
144 Woodys Signature Series Studs - 1.175"
C@A Razor Skis
Stud Boy Shaper Bars 6"
J@T Ceramic Coated silencer.[/b]
bad-ass-zx800

Postby MeanGreen » October 3rd, 2001, 5:39 am

Come on Baz admit that you at least watched that Polaris video once or twice. hahaha
Git er done!
MeanGreen

Postby 700ZXM » October 3rd, 2001, 6:07 am

D man they're just teasing you.
They know you ride a pile and only want the best for you!
Skip over the beginner sleds and go right to Ski-Doo!
You'll never go back!
If you're not riding a Ski-Doo, might as well stay home!
700ZXM

Postby MaineZR580 » October 3rd, 2001, 10:11 am

I got that cataloge too but I thought it had some pretty cool stuff in it. I will just end up giving it a friend who ordered the MXz 700.
MaineZR580

Postby NH_Renegade » October 3rd, 2001, 10:16 am

Why does Sears or JCPenney's Have catalogs??? It's called advertizing!!!!
[i]NH_Renegade[/i] :C
NH_Renegade

Return to Trash Talkers