Subscribe Today

What prissy riders wear!!

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Postby d-man » October 7th, 2001, 4:09 pm

I wanted that new edge x jacket but figured my polaris jacket from 99 is still good. I think snowmobile jackets are overpriced anyway, expecially the OEM jackets. Although they have some kick ass designs and colors!
HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY!
Lost your cat? Try looking in a salvage yard!
d-man

Postby RotaxGuy » October 8th, 2001, 1:06 am

I'm with you Elk and Snowballz. I wear my late season duck hunting camo. I do get some pretty strange looks from people, though. It's not a fashion show, is it?
RotaxGuy

Postby NYSonic » October 8th, 2001, 3:49 am

I did get the edge X blue jacket this year and just bought all black bibs at the show. Can't find a sno-x helmet to match so I have the Polaris sno-x on lay-a-way,the blue doesn't match but oh well. Still gotta get gloves and boots.
There's a fine line between fishing, and standing on shore looking like an idiot.
NYSonic

Postby ArcticEd » October 8th, 2001, 4:16 am

They wear DEPENDS, of course!..............Oh, you said PRISSY..........never mind..................
[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Postby MxZ MoonZ » October 8th, 2001, 10:34 am

I don't match according to the sled color or anything...plus I ride 2 different sleds anywys...I, frankly, don't care. It's funny,because I stick out like a sore thumb. I have clothig that "matches" the stratos...good enough for me.
[yellow]The one[/yellow]...The only: [yellow]moonZ[/yellow]

[b]Eat. Sleep. Ridin' Ski-Doo.[/b]

Ski-Doo: Put something exciting between your legs.
MxZ MoonZ

Postby Burky » October 8th, 2001, 12:18 pm

I have 3 snowmobile suits, used ones from Ebay that work well for various weather conditions. I'm a bit of a cheapass when it comes to clothing prices. One suit is heavier than the others for really cold times. I top it off with either a military arctic parka or a Pioneer seed company jacket. Goretex gloves and medium weight boots with liners. It isn't my goal to look snazzy, just be warm and comfortable when I am out all day. The Pioneer jacket looks close enough to the higher dollar stuff to get me by.

*This Message was edited on 08-Oct-01 05:21 PM by Burky*
If you are in the ditch, upside down, and the sled's on top of you, you are doing something wrong.....
Burky

Postby ArcticEd » October 8th, 2001, 4:37 pm

Mikey, is this your way of saying your suit is like 6 or 7 years old? LOL

[img][url=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/ArcticEd/media/Bunny.jpg.html]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/ArcticEd/Bunny.jpg[/img]

Harley Davidson: The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the embarrassing by-product of horsepower.

F/O FUR
ArcticEd

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers