Subscribe Today

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro avail

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro available at 8:00 PM Today!

Postby Xtreme XC » November 16th, 2001, 6:26 pm

Cross between a Blade and a Viper....don't EVEN say it's all new... But It is kinda cool lookin!!! FAI??? LMFAO!!!! You Yami guys are gonna give the cat guys s**t for that!! LOL..

It is pretty neat though! But all new? we'll have to see if being different actually performs good.
[IMG]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l231/buddypaw/smallpic.jpg[/IMG]
Xtreme XC

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro available at 8:00 PM Today!

Postby Hairball » November 17th, 2001, 12:55 am

It will perform there is no doubt about that, when have you ever seen somthing new from cat not perform?, Well OK that ZR700 was a just a tad low on performance but it help me out I passed mine on to the wife and bought the 800.

I wonder if Morgan wished he had stayed with AC one more season?
May Peace be with you when my snowdust is in you face!
Hairball

Postby ZR800Racer » November 17th, 2001, 2:16 am

Xtreme, 99hp on pump gas is impressive, especially with a 424lb sled! Yhis sled is totally unique. All other sled companies will soon be copying.
[IMG]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b136/RyanG85/sig.jpg[/IMG]

2004 Arctic Cat F7 SnoPro
2003 Honda CRF450R
ZR800Racer

Postby PowDar » November 17th, 2001, 9:12 am

Didn't cat have some trouble with the cross link last year? I wouldn't say it really helped them, even after it was fixed.

*This Message was edited on 17-Nov-01 02:13 PM by PowDar*
----------------------------
I can't think of a good signature so this will have to do for now.
PowDar

Postby NorthernSkunk » November 17th, 2001, 9:20 am

the cross link has been updated at least twice on last years. the new sno-pro probably even updated from that. plus they won a few titles with that crappy cross link didn't they? lol

xtreme that second mouse getting the cheese comment was funny. I pictured the polaris R@D people back in about 95-96 gettin seconds at races, so they took the cheese but it was moldy eh?? lol.
Na i'm done with you, your to much of an ass for me!

Your on a need to know basis and since you never come out here you don't need to know....
NorthernSkunk

Postby OldCatRacer » November 17th, 2001, 9:57 am

I'll bet Polaris is stocking up on a lot of Kodak film!!! He He He
lancetyner@yahoo.com
OldCatRacer

Postby msoukup » November 17th, 2001, 10:03 am

This is truly THE ugliest thing to come out of the Arctic Cat factory. It looks like a blade/viper covered in calf scours. I am sorry to say however that this machine is definatly the ultimate this year, and will be incredibly hard to beat.
snowmobiling is not a sport. It is a way of life.
msoukup

Postby Elk » November 17th, 2001, 12:35 pm

Xtreme XC
The new SnoPro is not even close to a combination of a Viper and a Blade. The only thing it has in common with the Viper is that the headlights look alike. And the only thing it has in common with the Blade is that the intake is in front of the engine. The engine is mounted almost completely different than the Blade. Is the new SnoPro all new? Well, if you want to nitpick, no. But with the exception of Redline, it's about as all new as you can get.

What did Polaris come up with for a race sled? All they did was take last year's sled, take off the oil injection, put a small gas tank on it and change the shocks. And it's still 14 pounds heavier than a new SnoPro.

So let's talk about the engine. Arctic Cat's engine is making about the same power as its competitors. It's mounted in a better position, it runs on pump gas, whereas the new ProX 440 requires 110 octane minimum.

So, in conclusion, the new SnoPro should be able to beat the ProX in SnoX and completely, totally stomp it in a cross country race. Or does Polaris offer an optional 13 gallon gas tank on the ProX?
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Postby Elk » November 17th, 2001, 12:39 pm

Why would the Yamaha guys by ragging on the Cat guys about the air induction? Cat's had it on the SnoPro since 2000. If anybody was doing any copying, it was Yamaha and they didn't do a very good job.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Postby IndyOneSki » November 17th, 2001, 1:38 pm

YEA TAKE PIC'S OF WHAT NOT TO DO...THAT THING IS SO FUGLY...WOW...THATS AWFULL

IndyOneSki
IndyOneSki

PreviousNext

Return to Trash Talkers