Subscribe Today

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro avail

Want to bash brands? Go ahead on this board. Profanity, personal attacks or sexual references will not be tolerated and will be deleted.

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro available at 8:00 PM Today!

Postby SNOBALLZ » November 18th, 2001, 10:12 am

............remove ALL the decals, squint the headlights a tad, paint it ALL white, with white seat, skis, and track.....I'LL TAKE TWO!
ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he ho ho ho ho ho.....
SNOBALLZ

Full Details and Photos of the 2002 Arctic Cat Sno Pro available at 8:00 PM Today!

Postby Elk » November 18th, 2001, 1:48 pm

PowDar Well, let's see, Yamaha uses triples and the SnoPro has a twin. Yamaha's engines are mounted upright and the SnoPro's is laying down. I have to say, I don't see the similarity. Be a little bit more specific.

I don't think the pipe is close enough to the carbs to make any difference.

Well, there is no reason to put a four bulb headlight on a snowcross sled. And it looks like the 2003 ZR's are going to be awesome.

The hood and the windshield look fine to me.
-----------------------------------------------------------
My sled 1995 ZR700 Not my web site but a good one for Mainers:[url]http://www.sledmaine.com/[/url]
Elk

Postby Captain » November 18th, 2001, 10:09 pm

Bulge "sitting" on the hood? What the hell are you talking about? Do you not know that hoods are molded? That was a REAL intelligent comment there PowDar.
PowDar you know what looks familiar on the Yamaha's? They put the engine in the front, they have a slide rail suspension, aluminum tunnel, gas tank mounted in front of the driver. These were all FIRSTS on Cat. Don't get into a who's copying who fit or this looks just like something on Yamaha because you have not seen it on a Yamaha yet since it takes them three years to come out with something the competition already has!
Captain

Postby Luv2sled » November 18th, 2001, 11:39 pm

Looks like a yamaha........that would be one kick ass looking sled if it wasn't for the Puke Green.
Life is like a crap sandwich, the more bread you have the less crap you have to eat.
Luv2sled

Previous

Return to Trash Talkers